The Skaarhoj Air Fly Pro Controller is a superb ATEM switcher surface with unsurpassed flexibility for adaptation. Skaarhoj is dedicated to making operation of broadcast hardware easier for people making live video and the Air Fly Pro is a great example of this dream in action. We walk through all the extra features of the Pro in relation to the base model, Air Fly.
With real tangible buttons, knobs and joysticks you can now control your cameras like you never could before. Furthermore, is a piece of hardware that will grow with you as your needs expand, regardless of whether they do so tomorrow or in two years. With a combination of Open Source hardware and software principles and the UniSketch firmware running on the device, you have an unparallelled level of control for an embedded hardware solution.
For those who require the very best, there is no way around the Air Fly Pro. The Skaarhoj Air Fly Pro Controller comes with an impressive amount of four-way buttons, OLED displays, PTZ control, professional T-bar transitions and therefore provides you with the ultimate freedom. The Controller works with a great variety of device cores and is a popular choice for: BMD ATEM, Epiphan Pearl, NewTek Tricaster, vMix.
Options customize your Air Fly Pro
- NKK: Add best-in-class NKK buttons with sculptured caps to the lower bus row and ME section for old-school luxury.
- MOD: Equips your controller with modular connectors on both sides, so it can act as a SKAARHOJ master og slave module.
- Auxiliary four-way buttons
- Backlit encoders with crisp graphical OLED displays
- Pressure sensitive zoom rocker and joystick pad
- Keyer section with all essentials
- RGB multi-level metering LEDs for VU, state indication and tally
- 12-key bus rows with four-ways buttons and OLED legends
- Hall effect T-bar and RGB LED bar
- ME section with multi-level shift and user keys
- Ethernet with PoE (IEEE802.3af)
- UniSketch OS
Skaarhoj Air Fly Pro Controller Specifications
- Dimensions: 44 x 23 x 14 cm
- Weight: 2580g