The Panasonic AG-HPX610PJF Camcorder AG-CVF15 Viewfinder and Fujinon XA16x8A-XB4 Zoom Lens features a single 2/3″ MOS Sensor and records Full HD 1080p video to P2 media card slots in AVC-Intra 10-bit with 4:2:2 Chroma sampling. The camera will also record using other codecs including DVCPRO HD, DVCPRO50, DVCPRO, and DV. The camera supports recording rates up to 1080 59.94i, 720 60p, and will also record 24p native at 23.98. This package includes the PX620 camera body with B4-mount lens port, AG-CVF15G color viewfinder, and a Fujinon XA16x8A-XB4 zoom lens.
A variety of shooting and focus assist tools to aid you in your production day. Flash band compensation can minimize the effect of a still photo flash that may cause part of a frame to overexpose. Waveform and vector scope allow you to objectively look at the technical aspects of your signal, without being fooled by how the image looks. The included color EVF features a 920,000 dot resolution, providing a vivid and sharp image to operate the camera by; while the included 16x zoom lens features manual / servo focus and zoom.
High-Sensitivity MOS Sensor
The 2/3-type MOS sensor allows you to select two modes: the NORMAL mode offering ultra-low noise, and the LOW LIGHT mode offering high sensitivity levels of F12 at 59.94 Hz (F13 at 50 Hz).
2/3″ Prism Lenses on a Single Sensor Camera
The Panasonic AG-HPX610PJF Camcorder accepts lenses designed for three chip cameras, even though it features a single MOS sensor, and does not use a prism. As 2/3″ ENG-style lenses are designed taking into account the prism, and normally require an adapter to work with single sensor cameras, Panasonic has set the sensor depth of on this camera to compensate for the lack of a prism.
- Relay Recording: The camera’s two P2 card slots allow for relay recording, which allows for continuous recording by swapping out a full card with an empty card while the other card is being recorded to.
- One-Clip Record Mode: Records up to 99 consecutive cuts as a single clip.
- Loop Rec: Repeatedly re-records while maintaining a recording of the most recent, predetermined period.
- Pre-Rec: Continuously stores footage prior to pressing Rec Start for recovery if desired.
- Interval Rec: Automatically records intermittently based on a set interval and recording time.
- One-Shot Rec: A frame-shot recording function useful for producing animations.
- Text Memo: Up to 100 memos can be posted onto a clip as bookmarks.
- Shot Marker: Used to mark clips as OK, NG, etc.
- Metadata: Data with information such as operator’s name, shooting location, and text memos can be added via an SD Memory Card.
Professional Shooting Functions
- Scan Reverse function for use with a cinema lens adapter.
- Digital Zoom function for 2x and 4x close-ups.
- Variable Shutter Speed from 1/12 sec to 1/2000 sec plus Synchro Scan function.
- Four-position (CLEAR, 1/4 ND, 1/16 ND, 1/64 ND) optical neutral density filter wheel.