Marshall VDA-104-3GS 1×4 3G SDI Reclocking Distribution Amplifier is a single device that provides reclocking distribution of an SDI video input signal up to four SDI outputs as a result. The input type, whether SDI, HD SDI or 3G SDI is auto detected and display with LED indicators.
With the Marshall VDA-104-3GS 1×4 3G SDI Reclocking Distribution Amplifier, you can take a single SDI signal and send it out to up to four devices simultaneously. Since SD, HD, and 3G-SDI standards are supported, and the input standard is detected automatically. Each SDI output is reclocked by separately and buffered, therefore it ensure the fidelity of the signal over long cable runs. It owns an Easy-to-read LED status indicator lights denote the converter’s current status. The integrated mounting brackets on both sides of the unit bring in a solution for semi-permanent installation.
- First of all connect source device (such as a camera) to the SDI in connector.
- Then connect the destination devices (such as displays, recorders, switchers) to the SDI OUT connectors.
- Connect the power adapter to the Marshall VDA-104-3GS 1×4 3G SDI Reclocking Distribution Amplifier.
- Finally confirm that each destination device is receiving an input signal.
So easy, in just four simple steps you can put your equipment to work! What you need to know about the warranty follows below.
Marshall Electronics warranties to the buyer that this splitter will, under normal use, is free from defects in workmanship and materials, when received in its original container, for a period of one year from the purchase date. This warranty is extend only to the first consumer, and it is necessary a proof of purchase to honor the warranty. If there is no proof of purchase provided with a warranty claim, Marshall Electronics reserves the right not to honor the warranty set forth above.
This warranty does not apply to the product exterior or cosmetics. Same as misuse, abnormal handling, alterations or modifications in design or construction void this warranty. No sales personnel of the seller or any other person is authorized to make any warranties except the one described above, or to extend the duration of any warranties on behalf of Marshall Electronics, beyond the time period described above. Due to constant effort to improve products and product features, specifications can change without notice.
Marshall VDA-104-3GS 1×4 3G SDI Reclocking Distribution Amplifier Key Features:
- Supports 270Mb/s, 1.485Gb/s, and 2.97Gb/s data rates.
- Supported video formats:
- SD: 480i59.94 “NTSC”, 576i50 “PAL”.
- HD: 720p24, 25, 30, 50, 59.94, and 60.
- 1080i50, 59.94, and 60.
- 1080p24, 25, and 30.
- 3G: 1080p50, 59.94 and 60. Supports Level A and B.
- 2K: 2048x1080p24 and 30.
- Supported audio format up to 8 channels, 24-bit, and 48KHz.
- Reclocking function reshapes the signal to improve transmission distance.
- Video format LED indication.
- Compact metal housing with mounting ears.
Products related to this item: