FOR-A HVS-100OU Operation Unit
Some of the HVS-100’s functions that pertain more to the FOR-A HVS-100OU Operation Unit include frame synchronizing, 2.5D wipe effects, DVE, Chroma keyer and DSK. A clip memory feature has been added to the still store to support playback of video or animations and enhances productions through the use of CG wipes, while the multi-viewer meets a diverse range of monitoring needs. The equipment can be used in all types of locations, including live events, sports, news studios, OB vans, editorial offices and presentation venues, making it the ideal tool for shaping the imaginative ideas of video creators.
The control panel has been laid out specifically with professionals in mind with a design that leverages the knowledge of expert operators. It includes dedicated bus buttons, AUX buttons, a fader controller and direct user buttons for various functions. The main unit offers exceptional expandability to facilitate the addition of a redundant power source unit and various input/output cards.
- WIPE: 100 patterns, border and softness
- 2.5D DVE: 56 patterns or more DVE WIPEs
- Transition: Available controller: Fader controller, AUTO or CUT button / Type: MIX or WIPE (DVE included).
- Still/Clip Store: 2 channels (with backup feature). Each store can hold up to 227 frames of HD video.
- Keyer/DSK: 4 channels (KEYER x 2 + DSK x 2), includes 2D DVE that can be freely assigned An advanced, high quality chroma keyer can be assigned to any one of the two Keyers or two DSKs.
- Multi-viewer: 2/4/5/7/9/10/11/16-way split views with title, tally and audio level meter display and 1 frame delay for PGM output.
- Proc. Amp.: Equipped with all inputs.
- Event Memory: 100 events (complementary transition available when loading events).
- Macro Function: 30 commands (up to 230 series of operations can be registered per command).
- Genlock Input: BB: NTSC: 0.429 Vp-p/PAL: 0.45 Vp-p or Tri-level Sync: 0.6 Vp-p, 75 ohm, BNC x 1, loop-through (to be terminated with 75 ohm terminator, if unused)
- System Phase Adjust: Horizontal: -1/2H to +1/2H.
- External Memory: USB flash drive.
- Temperature / Humidity: 0°C to 35°C / 10% to 90% (no condensation).
- Power / Consumption: 100 V AC to 240 V AC ±10%, 50/60 Hz / Approx. 14 W.
- Dimensions / Weight : Approx. 420 (W) x 87.2 (H) x 246 (D) mm / Approx. 2.6 kg.
- Consumables: Power supply unit (to be replaced every 5 years), Cooling fan (to be replaced every 6 years).
- 1H (minimum delay).
- 0 to 1 frames +1H (when FS or re-size engine used).
- 1 to 2 frames +1H (when FS or re-size engine plus DVE used).
- 2 to 3 frames +1H (when FS or re-size engine plus output resize engine and DVE used).
- Ethernet (10Base-T/100Base-TX): RJ-45 x 1.
- TO OU: RJ-45 x 1.
- GPI-IN/OUT: 25-pin D-sub (female) x 1 (24 inputs/24 outputs), TTL negative logic pulse or Make-contact.
- RS-422: 9-pin D-sub (female) x 2 (for the HVS-30RU and tally unit connection or EDITOR port (BVS-3000 and GVG-100 protocols).