This Anywave SD IRD Device all‐in‐one which integrates demodulation, de‐scrambler and decoding (DVB‐C, T/T2, S/S2 optional) in one case to convert RF signals into and ASI output. It is a 1‐RU chassis and includes 2 tuner inputs. The two CAMs/CIs accompanied can descramble the programs input from encrypted RF, ASI and IP.
With over 150 years in combined development experience, Anywave is proving to be a world leader in the design and manufacture of broadcast transmission equipment. Anywave Communication Technologies Co. Ltd was established in 2007. However, it was in 2004 that two members of Anywave found, as CNN Money put it, “a major fix for a digital‐TV headache: screens that go blank when reception is poor”.
The CAM requires NO unsightly external power cords, cables, or additional remote control device. The Anywave SD IRD Device is also equipped with ASI and IP input, and output with 2 ASI ports and IP port. Anywave offers a wide range and ever growing products covering all world broadcast standards. From world renowned digital exciters to full solid state TV transmitters up to 20kW.
Based on its innovative technologies in direct digital RF adaptive digital pre‐correction and echo cancellation, the company has independently developed a series of high performance digital TV transmission technologies and has become a leading supplier in the digital broadcast market.
Anywave SD IRD Device Features
- Demodulation + descrambler + decoder modules in one box
- 2 Tuner inputs (DVB‐C, T/T2, S/S2 Optional)
- 1 ASI & 1 IP (UDP) input for re‐mux
- One CAM can decrypt multiple programs from Tuners/ASI/IP
- 2 separate CVBS video output
- IP (1 MPTS & 8 SPTS) over UDP and RTP/RTSP output; ASI out
- Support maximum 128 PID mapping per input
- Pluggable and changeable demodulator and decoder modules
- LCD display, Remote control and Firmware, web NMS management
- Updates via web
- Best quality and breakthrough price
CALL FOR SPECIAL PRICE!