Supporting selectable MPEG-2 and MPEG-4 AVC (H.264), Castwin Mediaplex Encoder DMP-9724M is the professional and high-class combination of ultra low 150 ms latency HD Encoder and Digital Modulator. This high technology product is designated to make the whole digital transmission system be compact and efficient.
Castwin Mediaplex Encoder DMP-9724M Features
- Retain your viewers with the best performance compression and flawless picture quality.
- Wide use in many projects with high compatibility supporting various formats.
- Best choice for broadcasting of racing, sports via real time encoding with ultra low latency at 150ms.
- Reduce the cost of transmission as supporting wide range of bit-rate control and advanced video coding techniques.
- Able to secure space with compact size for installing.
- Component, Composite, HDMI and HD/SD-SDI video nputs.
- Ultra low latency as 150ms.
- Up to 1080p Resolution.
- 4:2:0 and 4:2:2(10bit).
- Digital, Analog and SDI embedded audio(8channel) inputs 5.1 channel Dolby Digital (AC-3) encoding, 7.1 channel SPDIF audio optical input(pass through).
- Additional 1xASI input for supporting of insertion of externally generated PSIP into the transport stream.
- Provides internally generated PSI and PSIP.
- Control of Frame rate, Image enhance, Phase Noise, Correction of Color and Gamma.
- Selectable MPEG-2 HD or H.264 HD real-time video encoding.
- Integrated excellent IP converter.
- PCR Jitter : ≤± 200ns.
- Excellent RF output performance.
- Scaling function with integrated advanced Scaler.
- Phase Noise VHF -105 dB@20KHz, UHF -103 dB@20KHz.
- Frequency: 54 ~ 1002MHz.
- MER After Equalizer: 42dB.
- QAM(Annex A, B and C) Modulation.
- DVB-T Modulation.
- Redundancy Dual Power.
- Video Confidence Monitoring.