Vidpro VB-H DSLR Shoe Mount Top Hand Grip is a solid aluminum and also an ergonomic design handle that secures into the camera shoe mount facing forward or backward, offers multiple 1/4″-20 and 3/8″-16 mounting holes and a shoe mount on the end for attaching accessories. It also comes with a built-in bubble level on top to help the user with maintaining stability. This Handle can be mounted on any camera with a shoe mount but is most ideal for small to mid-size cameras, such as DSLRs.
the Vidpro VB-H DSLR Shoe Mount Top Hand Grip is thought by ingenious designers of Vidpro, to help all enthusiasts of the cinematographic industry to give them an advantage to the job on the field, being ideal for shots with a lot of movement, to obtain shots in closed or narrow angles with the addition of can place other accessories such as microphones, lights, or monitors.
Vidpro VB-H DSLR Shoe Mount Top Hand Grip Key Features:
- Solid Aluminum Ergonomic Design
- Compatible with all cameras featuring a standard hot-shoe mount
- A Lightweight and durable solid aluminum handle provides a secure and comfortable grip for recording smoother video.
- It also provides numerous mounting points for attaching many accessories.
- ¼” and 3/8” threads plus a cold shoe mount, provide ample space to attach accessories such as microphones, lights and monitors.
- Built-in bubble level provides an added resource to maintain stability
- Mount Types: Cold shoe for attaching to camera/ Cold shoe mount for accessories/ 1/4″-20 and 3/8″-16 mounting threads for accessories.
- Weight Capacity: 10 lb (4.5 kg)
- Material: Aluminum
- Dimensions: 6 x 1.5 x 1″ (15 x 4 x 2.5 cm)
- Weight: 7.1 oz
After having seen these incredible features, are you ready to order?
Call for a price!
Products related to this item: