The CG-350 from Datavideo is a powerful titling program designed especially for the live broadcast and video post-production environment. It comes with a very easy to use title Compose program for creating high quality title pages. Once the title pages have been composed, they can be displayed automatically or completely under Manual Control.
Create ahead of time and make on air usage a simple, one keystroke operation, or you can randomly select the title pages while on air. Even with a display list, you still maintain the flexibility for those last minute changes.
With the CG-350 you can display standard format graphic images as well as text animation sequences. Text animations sequences are created by the title composer using the text FX features. Title pages, graphic images and text animation sequences can be freely intermixed with one another in any order.
Title pages can contain Text, background colour boxes, geometric shapes, full colour graphic images as logos, and either a background graphic or background video. The text is created using truetype typefaces and can be sized, kerned, rotated, and italicized. Each character can have up to two edges and three shadows. The character’s edges and shadows can be colorized with a solid colour, a vertical colour spread, a colour gradient (4pt, 5pt, or linear), or textures.
Display List Editor
Create and edit display lists. You can add, delete, and duplicate images here , or can add and image here by double clicking it in the Media Catalogue or dragging it from the Media Catalogue and dropping it into the Display List. Change the order of the images in this window using “drag and drop”. This will change the order that the pages will be displayed. You can also randomly select the next page to display for those “last minute” changes.
CG-350 has a Preview Window
To be sure do not show the wrong image, the program gives you a previews of image before it is displayed. The Preview Window previews the next Image to be shown. Use “drag and drop” to drag the page to be previewed from either the Display List or the Media Catalogue. Double clicking on an image in the Display List can also be used to select an image to be previewed. The size of this window can be controlled from the “View” Menu.
- The Title Catalogue shows the pages in the current project.
- The Text Animation Catalogue shows the text animations that have been created and pre-rendered with the Title Composer.
- The Graphic Image Catalogue shows the graphic images stored in the folders that are included in the Catalogue.
Preview Control Buttons
- Edit Title
- Start Auto Sequence
- Page Off
- Display Previewed Page
- Display Image and Preview Next
- This button displays the previewed page (just like “Display Previewed Page”). It also previews the next page in the Display List.
- Compatible with either HD or SD.
- Work on the fly or run programmed events.
- Easy to master.
- Supports BMP, JPG, GIF, PCX, TIF and TGA image formats.
- Compatible with Windows 7 or above.
- Recommended: Windows 7, 10
- Legacy (Qualified but no longer recommended): Windows XP, Vista, 8
- For Still Titles and Images: 1 GHz 32-bit
- For Full Screen Animations with Multiple Layers of Titles and Images: Dual Core 64-bit 3 GHz (minimum)
Hard Disk Space
- 100 Mbytes of unused space (minimum)
- 24 or 32 bits per pixel
Video Interface Card/Device
- Datavideo TC-200
- Black Magic Design’s Decklink Cards
- AJA Kona Cards (LHe and LHe+)
- PC must have at least one unused USB port to install the Hardware Key (Dongle)