The CG-300TC Kit from Datavideo includes the CG-300 HD/SD Character Generator software, and the TC-200 HD/SD Overlay Box Character Generator Kit that includes as well the starter CG-200 Character Generator Software.
The TC-200 HD/SD Character Generator Kit combines the TC-200 Overlay Box with the CG-200 CG software into an on-screen graphics and titling solution that requires minimal PC processing power. Using a standard laptop, you can create and deliver striking on-screen graphics and titles in real-time, suitable for mobile broadcasting and live video presentations.
The CG-300 Character Generator for SD & HD is a Windows-based system designed for use in live- and post-production environments. It comes with a standard set of base functionality plus a number of complementary functions managed by different subsystems.
- Live Title Generator
- No additional PCI card required
- Supports SDI overlay function or DSK function via HDMI
- Support HD/SD SDI input and output in Overlay mode
- Supports 1080i60/59.94/50, 720p60/59.94/50, 576i50, and 480i59.94
- Title editing on laptop
- Compatible with Windows 7/8 and supports all Windows fonts
- Multi-language support
- Supports animations including JPG, TAG, GIF, BMP, PNG
- Supports scrolling
- Title editing patterns include Slide and Reveal
- Easy logo setups
- User definable clock display
- TC-200 Overlay Box features a 7-15V working voltage and can be used with 7.2V and 14.4V batteries (an optional Datavideo MB-4 battery adapter is required)
CG-300TC Kit Specifications
- TC-200 & CG-200 HD/SD Character Generator Kit
- Text Sources: Frame text, clock, text file, CSV file
- File Format: JPG, PNG, BMP, TGA, GIF, GIF
- Animation Formats: GIF
- Input / Output: 1x HDMI input, 1x HD-SDI input, 2x HD-SDI outputs, 1x LAN port
- Input Formats: 1920 x 1080i / 60 Hz, 1920 x 1080i / 59.94 Hz, 1920 x 1080i / 50 Hz, 1280 x 720p / 60 Hz, 1280 x 720p / 59.94 Hz, 1280 x 720p / 50 Hz, 720 x 576i / 50 Hz, 720 x 480i / 59.94 Hz.
- Input Modes: CG Overlay, HDMI input is CG; SDI input is Live Video// Genlock Mode HDMI input is CG; SDI input is Reference Signal.
- Reference with Internal Signal: HDMI input is CG; SDI input isn’t in use
- Conversion Modes: HDMI signal is split into titles and alpha channel, HDMI signal is split into titles and alpha channel with Genlock, HDMI titles overlay over the input SDI signal
- Control; Dip switch; PC
- Voltage Range: 7-15 VDC (most of battery is 7.2V, 12V & 14.4V so will need to cover it)
- Firmware Upgrade: Ethernet
- System Requirements: Windows 7, 8 operating system; 3 GHz processor; 2 GB RAM
- Box Dimensions (LxWxH): 8.268 x 5.984 x 3.15″
CG-300 Character Generator for SD & HD
- Box Dimensions (LxWxH): 8.5 x 6.0 x 3.0″