The Skaarhoj Mini Fly Controller is a super compact broadcast controller with incredible flexibility for switching, routing and parameter adjustment. Skaarhoj is dedicated to making operation of broadcast hardware easier for people making live video and the Mini Fly is a great example of this dream in action.
With real tangible buttons, knobs and joysticks you can now control your cameras like you never could before. Furthermore, is a piece of hardware that will grow with you as your needs expand, regardless of whether they do so tomorrow or in two years. With a combination of Open Source hardware and software principles and the UniSketch firmware running on the device, you have an unparallelled level of control for an embedded hardware solution.
It’s perfect for small live productions with six cameras, audio monitoring and transitions. And the six four-way buttons with OLED displays extend its power beyond imagination. The Skaarhoj Mini Fly Controller works with a great variety of device cores and is a popular choice for: BMD ATEM, Epiphan Pearl, NewTek Tricaster, vMix.
Skaarhoj is based on more than 15 years of service, survival through dot-com bubbles and dedication to quality, innovation and open source. You’ll be amazed by the complexity and details in each product. Whether we’re talking PTZ controlling, live switching, camera shading, routing & utility, broadcast audio or replay, it’s simply the gift that keeps on giving.
- RGB multi-level metering LEDs for VU, tally or step indication
- Programmable four-way buttons with crisp OLED displays
- Multi-level shift key with step indicator
- Custom molded RGB backlit keys
- LED bar for transition position and VU metering
- Smooth transition fader and Cut/Auto button
- 1/4″-20 thread at bottom for mounting clamps
- Slim, ergonomic console form factor
- Ethernet with PoE (IEEE802.3af)
- UniSketch OS
Skaarhoj Mini Fly Controller Specifications
- Dimensions: 32 x 15 x 7 cm
- Weight: 725g