The Skaarhoj Live Fly Controller is a professional midsize controller is supercharged with flexible interface technologies so you can repurpose, extend, integrate and configure it over and over again. Skaarhoj is dedicated to making operation of broadcast hardware easier for people making live video and the Live Fly is a great example of this dream in action.
With real tangible buttons, knobs and joysticks you can now control your cameras like you never could before. Furthermore, is a piece of hardware that will grow with you as your needs expand, regardless of whether they do so tomorrow or in two years. With a combination of Open Source hardware and software principles and the UniSketch firmware running on the device, you have an unparallelled level of control for an embedded hardware solution.
Excitingly flexible with modular options. The Skaarhoj Live Fly Controller is for 8-camera productions, that easily extends beyond with modular additions like XPoint 24 and Inline 10 or PTZ Fly for added joystick control. You can add options to your purchase like GPI connections, NKK buttons and modu- larity. The Controller works with a great variety of device cores and is a popular choice for: BMD ATEM, Epiphan Pearl, NewTek Tricaster, vMix.
Skaarhoj is based on more than 15 years of service, survival through dot-com bubbles and dedication to quality, innovation and open source. You’ll be amazed by the complexity and details in each product. Whether we’re talking PTZ controlling, live switching, camera shading, routing & utility, broadcast audio or replay, it’s simply the gift that keeps on giving.
Options to customize your Live Fly
- NKK:Add best-in-class NKK buttons with sculptured caps to the lower bus row and ME section for old-school luxury.
- GPI: Add variations of general propose opto-isolated inputs and outputs. 2×8 In/Out, 16 In, 6 or 12 open collectors etc.
- MOD: Equips your controller with modular connectors on both sides, so it can act as a SKAARHOJ master og slave module.
- RGB multi-level metering LEDs for VU, tally or step indication
- Precision encoders for adjusting settings or selecting graphics
- Transition fader with RGB LED bar for transition position
or VU metering
- Versatile bus delegation row with display labels
- Programmable four-way buttons for superior flexibility
- ME section with multi-level shift and user keys
- Slim, ergonomic console form factor
- Ethernet with PoE (IEEE802.3af)
- UniSketch OS
Skaarhoj Mini Fly Controller Specifications
- Dimensions: 32 x 15 x 7 cm
- Weight: 990g