Panasonic BT-L1850E LCD Monitor
The Panasonic BT-LH1850E LCD Monitor is a 1366 x 768 production monitor with highly-useful features. Also it has a comprehensive set of connections, and superior quality output.
The panel is eco-friendly, with a mercury-free LED backlight drawing only 22W of power, less than half that of the previous LH model. The LH1850E can display closed captions with support for both closed caption standards (EIA/CEA-708 HD-SDI and EIA/CEA-608 SD-SDI).
Also the Panasonic BT-LH1850E LCD Monitor can display up to eight windows simultaneously. A vectorscope function is able to display all lines of an SDI input signal (Y/R/G/B).
Is specially relevant the pixel-to-pixel function can display input video without resizing it. A still frame function can freeze a frame and display it as a sub-screen.
A time code display shows the value of the VITC, LTC or UB time code. And a simple cross hatch overlay can be displayed to check the tilt of a camera.
A range of markers can be displayed in both 16:9 and 4:3 aspect ratios, including safe area, center, and aspect markers (aspect = 4:3, 13:9, 14:9, CNSCO 2.39, CNSCO 2.35, 2:1, and VISTA in 16:9 mode). In addition, for audio monitoring, a color audio level meter shows the input level of embedded audio.
Finally, the Panasonic BT-LH1850E LCD Monitor also features a waveform monitor for R/G/B signals and a 3D look-up table that produces authentic color hues and smooth gradation along with quick-response motion images.
Overall Features Panasonic BT-LH1850E LCD Monitor
- Closed captions
- Camera tilt
- Freeze frame
- Audio level meter
- Time code
- Mono mode
- RS-485 IMD remote
- Worldwide 59.94 Hz / 50Hz compatibility
- Two-channel analog audio (pin jacks x2)
- Audio monitoring via built-in speakers and headphone output
- Markers and Blue-only display
- H/V delay display
- Various color adjustments
- Customizable function keys
- Calibration hardware interface for chroma and luma
- GPI remote control terminal
- Cine-gamma Film-Rec compensation function
- Standard tilt stand, tally lamps, and Key Lock function
- Standard screw holes for mounting
- Quiet operation (no cooling fan)
- Integrated power supply
- Operates on AC or DC power — power input switchable between AC and 4-pin XLR DC per a door that slides up and down between the two
- VESA mount support (100mm spacing pattern between mounting holes)