Panasonic has introduced a new series of Express P2 cards for use with Panasonic Cinema VariCam 35, LT and HS cameras.The Panasonic AU-XPD1P Express P2 Drive is a compact, single-slot P2 card reader/writer that uses a USB 3.0 interface, which is fast enough to accommodate expressP2 card data transfer rates up to 2.4 Gb/s.
Panasonic AU-XPD1P Express P2 Drive Compatibility
It is compatible with P2 and expressP2 memory cards, as well as microP2 cards when using the optional AJ-P2AD1G adapter. Two USB 3.0 ports are provided on the device; one for transferring data and one for powering the device from your computer or an AC adapter. For computers without USB 3.0 support, the device is backwards compatible with USB 2.0.
This improved performance makes the Panasonic AU-XPD1P Express P2 Drive, a faster alternative than the USB 2.0 AJ-PCD2 P2 card drive. The AU-XPD1P is compatible with Windows 8.1, 8, 7 and MAC OSX 10.7, 10.8, 10.9 operating systems, and offers a secure Content Protection System (CPS).
- Single P2 Card Splot.
- USB 3.0 / USB 2.0 Interface.
- Supports P2 and expressP2 Memory Cards.
- Up to 2.4 Gb/s Data Transfer.
- Card Slot: 1 x expressP2.
- Compatible Memory Cards: P2; expressP2; microP2 (using optional AJ-P2AD1G adapter).
- Connectors: 1 x USB 3.0 Type B (data transfer); 1 x USB 3.0 Type B (power).
- Data Transfer Rate: 2.4 Gb/s.
- Current Consumption: 1.8 A (total for both USB connectors).
- Operating System: Windows 7 Professional (SP1) 32/64-bit //Windows 7 Ultimate (SP1) 32/64-bit // Windows 8 32/64-bit // Windows 8.1 32/64-bit // Mac OS X 10.7.5 // Mac OS X 10.8.5 // Mac OS X 10.9.3.
- RAM: 1 GB or more.
- Operating Temperature: 32 to 104°F (0 to 40°C).
- Operating Humidity: 10 to 85% (no condensation).
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 3.8 x 1.3 x 6.1″ (9.7 x 3.3 x 15.5 cm).
- Weight: 9.9 oz (280 g).
Ask for price