A key accessory for the VariCam LT, the Panasonic AU-VSHL1G Shoulder Mount Module not only serves as a shoulder support for the camera, but also as a 15mm LWS rod baseplate for building up your rig. The camera interfaces with the Shoulder Mount via an included ARRI standard sliding quick release plate for easy attachment and removal on set, while the shoulder support itself complies with the VCT-14 standard, allowing you to mount the entire rig to compatible tripod plates.
For accessory mounting and support, the Shoulder Mount features front and rear 15mm rod clamps, with ARRI standard rosettes near the front rod clamps to support an optional Grip Module or other third-party hand grips. In addition to the VCT interface, the V-wedge has a 3/8″-16 threaded hole for mounting your rig to other tripod and dovetail plates. Panasonic AU-VSHL1G Shoulder Mount Module for 15mm Support Rods, compatible with the AU-V35C1G and AU-V23HS1G Varicam video cameras and can be moved in a range of 110 mm (4-3/8 Inches) in the front and back direction to accommodate a diversity of lenses.
- Designed specifically for VariCam LT.
- Padded shoulder support.
- ARRI standard sliding plate for camera attachment.
- Front and rear 15mm LWS rod clamps with ratcheting levers.
- ARRI standard rosettes for attaching optional Grip Module or other accessories.
- Standard VCT-14 mounting interface.
- 3/8″-16 Tripod mounting screw.
- Tripod Mounting Thread 3/8″-16.
- Dimensions Shoulder Mount: 11.1 x 4.1 x 2.0″ (28.2 x 10.5 x 5.2 cm).
- Sliding Camera Plate: 6.4 x 2.3″ (16.2 x 5.9 cm).
- Packaging Info.
- Package Weight 3.2 lb.
- Box Dimensions (LxWxH) 14.0 x 7.5 x 4.5″.