Marshall V-PAC-XLR Power Adaptor Cable
The Marshall V-PAC-XLR is a 3 ft 2-pin twist-lock to standard 4-pin male XLR DC power cable.
The V-PAC-XLR is a power cable to supply 12V to the V-R65P-HD and other portable Marshall camera-top monitors fitted with a 2-pin twist-lock power connector. It feeds the monitor from any equipment that has a standard 4-pin female XLR output port.
Its 3-ft length allows to interconnect battery and monitor without the need to put them close together.
Connectors are sturdy enough to ensure a safe attachment on both ends, and virtually eliminate the risk of a power failure.
The V-PAC-XLR is an excellent choice if the user wants quality and a good price.
Marshall V-PAC-XLR Power Adaptor Cable Specifications
- Application: Portable LCD monitor feed from 4-pin XLR DC ports
- Connectors: 2-pin Twist-lock (monitor end) and 4-pin male XLR (DC end)
- Weight: 0.15 lb (0.065 kg)
- Dimensions: (L): 3 foot (89 cm)
- Package Weight: 0.18 lb
- Box Dimensions (WxHxD): 4.3 x 3.4 x 1.0″