Marshall V-PAC-XLR-1 Power Adaptor Cable
The Marshall V-PAC-XLR-1 is a 3 ft standard 4-pin female XLR to standard 4-pin male XLR DC power cable.
The V-PAC-XLR is a power cable to adapt/extend any standard 4-pin XLR power cable to feed any model of the vast Marshall line of monitors fitted with a 4-pin male XLR power connector. It feeds the monitor from any power supply that has a standard 4-pin female XLR output port.
Its 3-ft length allows to interconnect source and monitor without the need to put them close together.
Connectors are sturdy enough to ensure a safe attachment on both ends, and virtually eliminate the risk of a power failure.
The V-PAC-XLR-1 is an excellent choice if the user wants quality and a good price.
Marshall V-PAC-XLR-1 Power Adaptor Cable Specifications
- Application: LCD monitor feed from 4-pin XLR DC ports
- Connectors: 4-pin female XLR (monitor end) and 4-pin male XLR (DC end)
- Weight: 0.18 lb (0.082 kg)
- Dimensions: (L) 3-foot (89 cm)
- Package Weight: 0.18 lb
- Box Dimensions (WxHxD): 4.3 x 3.4 x 1.0