Marshall V-PAC-D-XLR Power Adaptor Cable with Anton Bauer PowerTap DC Connector
The Marshall V-PAC-D-XLR is a 3-ft standard 4-pin female XLR to Anton Bauer PowerTap DC power cable.
The V-PAC-D-XLR is a power cable to supply 12V to the extensive line of Marshall camera-top, desktop and rack mount LCD monitors fitted with a 4-pin XLR standard power connector. It feeds the monitor from any equipment that has an Anton Bauer PowerTap output port.
Its 3-ft length allows to interconnect battery and monitor without the need to put them close together.
Connectors are sturdy enough to ensure a safe attachment on both ends, and virtually eliminate the risk of a power failure.
The V-PAC-D is an excellent choice if the user wants quality and a good price.
Marshall V-PAC-D-XLR Power Adaptor Cable Specifications
- Application: LCD monitor feed from Anton Bauer power batteries
- Connectors: 4-pin female XLR (monitor end) and D-type PowerTap (battery end)
- Weight: 0.15 lb (0.065 kg)
- Dimensions: (L) 3 foot (89 cm)
- Package Weight: 0.18 lb
- Box Dimensions (WxHxD): 7.1 x 5.6 x 5.5″