Marshall V-LCD241MD 24″ LCD Desk Rackmount Monitor
The Marshall V-LCD241MD is a 24″ full resolution 1920 x 1080 rackmount monitor with modular input, waveform overlay, audio bars, loudspeakers and HDMI loop-out.
With an LED backlit full HD LCD panel, the V-MD241 24″ LED LCD Monitor is fit for professional broadcast SD and HD productions.
The Marshall V-LCD241MD monitor provides excellent features in a 24-inch size. Straight-forward design with the most-used features built-in, including waveform and audio bar overlays, loudspeakers, programmable function buttons, three-color tally lights.
It can be used on desktops or with a standard VESA mount. The monitor base unit comes with no pre-installed module, HDMI input only.
DSLR Ratio Adjustment
Marshall’s new DSLR Ratio Adjustment feature allows users to scale video that does not completely fill the monitor’s screen when connected via HDMI in “Record” mode on certain Canon DSLRs.
This new feature allows the user to scale their DSLR video output, fill the screen, and eliminate black pillar bars with a variety of options to choose from.
The user has the option of choosing between NORMAL, 3:2, 16:9, and FULL SCREEN. The DSLR RATIO ADJUSTMENT feature can be programmed to one of the front panel’s four-button presets for quick and easy access.
Waveform, audio and clip guide display
The monitor incorporates a Waveform display and Stereo Audio bars. These may be displayed separately or together in any one of the four corners of the monitor. The Stereo Audio is de-embedded from either the HDMI input (8 channels).
Any pair of the available channels may be selected for both the display and the Headphone Output. The Zebra function (Clip Guide) is used to visually filter data on the screen that is under a Lower Threshold or over an Upper Threshold. Data on either side of the filters can be displayed with a custom color.
The Marshall V-LCD241MD is powered via an included DC power supply with a rugged XLR connector.
Marshall V-LCD241MD Features
- Full HD 1920 x 1080 display
- HDMI input / output standard
- Modular design. Allows addition of 3GSDI input
- Waveform monitor at the push of a button
- Audio meter bars overlay
- Built-in speakers and headphone jack
- Rugged 4-pin XLR power connector
- Three color (Red, Yellow, Green) Tally LED’s
- Custom Pixel-to-Pixel Panning
- Input Crop with auto Scaling
- User-Definable Function Buttons
- Adjustable Screen Markers
- 6 Custom Configuration Presets
Marshall V-LCD241MD-3G Specifications
- Application: Broadcast HD video production
- Display Type: LCD panel with LED backlight
- LCD Size: 24″ (60.9cm)
- Resolution: 1920 x 1080
- Brightness: 300 cd/m2
- Adjustable Backlight: Yes
- Contrast Ratio: 3000:1
- Aspect Ratio: 16:9
- Video Formats: 1080p/23.98, 23.98sF, 24, 24sF, 25, 29.97, 30 – 1080i/ 50, 59.94 – 1035i/59.94 – 720p/25, 29.97, 30, 50, 59.94 – 480p59.94.
- Video Input Signal: HDMI w/loop output
- Audio Output: Built-in stereo speakers and 3.5mm stereo jack
- Remote Control: No
- Power Requirements: 12 V DC ± 15%
- Power Consumption: 24.0 W
- Operating Temperature: 40 – 104° F (10 – 40° C)
- Storage Temperature: 32 – 122° F (0 – 50° C)
- Weight: 12.10 lb (5.5 kg)
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 22.58 x 15.09 x 2.13″ (57.3 x 38.3 x 5.4 cm)
- Package Weight: 20 lb
- Box Dimensions (LxWxH): 33 x 22 x 6″
In the Box
- Marshall Electronics LCD241MD Monitor
- V-PS12-5V-XLR Power Supply
- Desktop Stand
- Operating Instructions