Marshall V-LCD241MD-3G 24″ LCD Desk Rackmount Monitor with 3GSDI Module
The Marshall V-LCD241MD-3G is a 24″ full resolution 1920 x 1080 rackmount monitor with modular input, waveform overlay, audio bars, loudspeakers and HDMI loop-out.
With an LED backlit full HD LCD panel, the V-MD241-3G 24″ LED LCD Monitor is fit for professional broadcast SD (with MD-3GE module) and HD productions.
The Marshall V-LCD241MD-3G monitor provides excellent features in a 24-inch size. Straight-forward design with the most-used features built-in, including waveform and audio bar overlays, loudspeakers, programmable function buttons, three-color tally lights.
It can be used on desktops or with a standard VESA mount. The monitor base unit comes with no pre-installed module, HDMI input only.
The V-LCD241MD-3G option includes the base unit with a pre-installed MD-3GE module providing an additional 3G/HD/SD-SDI input with loop-through.
DSLR Ratio Adjustment
Marshall’s new DSLR Ratio Adjustment feature allows users to scale video that does not completely fill the monitor’s screen when connected via HDMI in “Record” mode on certain Canon DSLRs.
This new feature allows the user to scale their DSLR video output, fill the screen, and eliminate black pillar bars with a variety of options to choose from.
The user has the option of choosing between NORMAL, 3:2, 16:9, and FULL SCREEN. The DSLR RATIO ADJUSTMENT feature can be programmed to one of the front panel’s four-button presets for quick and easy access.
Waveform, audio and clip guide display
The monitor incorporates a Waveform display and Stereo Audio bars. These may be displayed separately or together in any one of the four corners of the monitor.
The Stereo Audio is de-embedded from either the HDMI input (8 channels) or from the optional 3GSDI input (16 channels).
Any pair of the available channels may be selected for both the display and the Headphone Output. The Zebra function (Clip Guide) is used to visually filter data on the screen that is under a Lower Threshold or over an Upper Threshold. Data on either side of the filters can be displayed with a custom color.
The Marshall V-LCD241MD-3G is powered via an included DC power supply with a rugged XLR connector.
Marshall V-LCD241MD-3G Features
- Full HD 1920 x 1080 display
- HDMI input / output standard
- Modular design. Allows addition of 3GSDI input
- Waveform monitor at the push of a button
- Audio meter bars overlay
- Built-in speakers and headphone jack
- Rugged 4-pin XLR power connector
- Three color (Red, Yellow, Green) Tally LED’s
- Custom Pixel-to-Pixel Panning
- Input Crop with auto Scaling
- User-Definable Function Buttons
- Adjustable Screen Markers
- 6 Custom Configuration Presets
Marshall V-LCD241MD-3G Specifications
- Application: Field photography/videography with DSLR or HD video camera
- Display Type: LCD panel with LED backlight
- LCD Size: 24″ (60.9cm)
- Resolution: 1920 x 1080
- Brightness: 300 cd/m2
- Adjustable Backlight: Yes
- Contrast Ratio: 3000:1
- Aspect Ratio: 16:9
- Video Formats: 1080p/23.98, 23.98sF, 24, 24sF, 25, 29.97, 30 – 1080i/ 50, 59.94 – 1035i/59.94 – 720p/25, 29.97, 30, 50, 59.94 – 480p59.94, 576p50 – 3G SDI Level A
- Video Input Signal: HDMI w/loop output (3GSDI/HDSDI with MD-3GE module)
- Audio Output: Built-in stereo speakers and 3.5mm stereo jack
- Remote Control: No
- Power Requirements: 12 V DC ± 15%
- Power Consumption: 24.0 W
- Operating Temperature: 40 – 104° F (10 – 40° C)
- Storage Temperature: 32 – 122° F (0 – 50° C)
- Weight: 12.10 lb (5.5 kg)
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 22.58 x 15.09 x 2.13″ (57.3 x 38.3 x 5.4 cm)
- Package Weight: 20 lb
- Box Dimensions (LxWxH): 33 x 22 x 6″
In the Box
- Marshall Electronics LCD241MD Monitor
- MD-3GE Module
- V-PS12-5V-XLR Power Supply
- Desktop Stand
- Operating Instructions