Marshall V-LCD171MD-DT 17.3″ Full HD Desktop Monitor
With an LED backlit full HD LCD panel, the V-LCD171MD-DT 17.3″ LED LCD Monitor is fit for professional broadcast HD productions.
The Marshall V-LCD171MD-DT monitor provides excellent features in a 17-inch size. Straight-forward design with the most-used features built-in, including waveform and audio bar overlays, programmable function buttons, three-color tally lights, loudspeakers and a stereo 3.5” headphone jack.
It is perfect for desktop use and features a tilting mount design for easy viewing. Great for use in news vans, satellite trucks and central equipment rooms, this 17.3″ desktop monitor outputs 400 cd/m² and supports full HD resolution.
The contrast ratio of 600:1 showcases this monitor’s ability to handle images in varied light conditions.
Its RotoMenu™ control and User-Defined function buttons located on the front panel make navigation through the different configuration screens an easy and quick task.
DSLR Ratio Adjustment
Marshall’s new DSLR Ratio Adjustment feature allows users to scale video that does not completely fill the monitor’s screen when connected via HDMI in “Record” mode on certain Canon DSLRs.
This new feature allows the user to scale their DSLR video output, fill the screen, and eliminate black pillar bars with a variety of options to choose from.
The user has the option of choosing between NORMAL, 3:2, 16:9, and FULL SCREEN. The user can program the DSLR RATIO ADJUSTMENT feature to one of the front panel’s four-button presets for quick and easy access.
Waveform, Audio and Clip Guide Display
The monitor incorporates both a Waveform display and Stereo Audio bars. These may be displayed separately or together in any one of the four corners of the monitor. The Stereo Audio is de-embedded from either the HDMI input (8 channels) or from the optional 3GSDI input (16 channels).
The user may to select any pair of the available channels for both the display and the Headphone Output. The Zebra function (Clip Guide) is used to visually filter data on the screen that is under a Lower Threshold or over an Upper Threshold. Data on either side of the filters can be displayed with a custom color.
The monitor is powered via an included DC power supply with a rugged XLR connector.
Marshall V-LCD171MD-DT Features
- Full HD 1920 x 1080 display
- HDMI input / output standard
- Modular design. Allows addition of optional 3GSDI input module
- Waveform monitor at the push of a button
- Audio meter bars overlay
- 5” Standard headphone jack
- Rugged 4-pin XLR power connector
- Three color (Red, Yellow, Green) Tally LED’s (HD-15 connector on rear panel)
- Custom Pixel-to-Pixel Panning
- Input Crop with auto Scaling
- User-Definable Function Buttons
- Adjustable Screen Markers
- 6 Custom Configuration Presets
Marshall V-LCD171MD-DT Specifications
- Application: Broadcast HD video production
- Display Type: LCD panel with LED backlight
- LCD Size: 17.3″ (43.9cm)
- Resolution: 1920 x 1080
- Brightness: 400 cd/m2
- Adjustable Backlight: Yes
- Contrast Ratio: 600:1
- Aspect Ratio: 16:9
- Video Formats: 1080p – 1080i – 720p – 625i – 525i
- Video Input Signal: HDMI w/loop output
- Audio Output: Built-in stereo speakers and 3.5mm stereo jack
- Remote Control: No
- Front Panel Controls w/RotoMenu™ Knob: Yes
- Power Requirements: 12 V DC ± 15%
- Power Consumption: 20.0 W
- Operating Temperature: 40 – 104° F (10 – 40° C)
- Storage Temperature: 32 – 122° F (0 – 50° C)
- Weight: 7.65 lb (3.5 kg)
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 17.30 x 10.46 x 1.33″ (43.9 x 26.6 x 3.4 cm)
- Package Weight: 12 lb
- Box Dimensions (WxHxD): 24 x 15 x 3″
In the Box
- Marshall Electronics LCD171MD-DT Monitor
- V-PS12-5V-XLR Power Supply
- Desktop Stand
- Operating Instructions