Marshall Electronics V-MD902 Monitor
The Marshall Electronics V-MD902 Monitor, offers two 1280 x 768 LED backlit LCD screens in a single configuration. along with excellent viewing angles.
Marshall Electronics proudly presents the MD series of rack mount monitors that offer a flexible modular solution for system integration. These rack mount monitors can be configured with a variety of video inputs that can be exchanged in the field based on your changing needs and requirements.
This eliminates the need to update or replace the equipment when a different entry or application is required. This solution provides flexibility and security when necessary, especially in multi-monitor rack-mount units.
Includes a Compound and Loop Component, plus a Status Display, Fake Color Filter, Markers, Freeze Function, Color Temperature Presets, RGB Gain / Bias Adjustment, Pixel-to-Pixel, Blue Gun , Tally hard, definable user function buttons, and more. A variety of modules will be available, including 3G-SDI availability with Fiber-Optic input / output modules, and more.
Marshall Electronics V-MD902 Monitor, like the other Marshall MD monitors, integrates the fiber optic HD-SDI transmission input / output modules of the Telecast Fiber System.
These fiber modules offer the widest range of digital speeds in the industry, while maintaining the quality of the pristine signal demanded by broadcasters and integrators.
- Number of panels: 2.
- Panel size: 9 “Diagonal.
- Resolution: 1280 x 768.
- Aspect ratio: 16:09.
- Active area: 193,920 x 116,352 mm.
- Type: LCD panel.
- Brightness: 350 cd / m².
- Contrast: 1000: 1.
- Color Gamut: YUV, RGB.
- Viewing angles: (CR> = 10) 176 ° x 176 °.
- Type of backlight: LED.
- Adjustable backlight> Yes.
- Video formats: 1080p / 1080i / 720p / 625i / 525i.
- Loss of entrance curtain: yes.
- Color temperature: D65, D55 and D93.
- IMD functions: Yes.
- Tally: Yes.
- False color: Yes.
- Peak filter: No.
- HDMI CSC Auto: with the HDMI module.
- HDMI Ratio Auto: with the HDMI module.
- Pixel to Pixel: Yes.
- Pre-established gamma points: Yes.
- Self-detection: yes.
- Modular input slot: 2 per panel.
- Re-clocked / Re-Shaped: Yes.
- Voltage: 12 VDC.
- Consumption: 2.5A to 12VDC (30 W).
- Ignition switch: Yes.
- Connector: 2 pin Twist-Lock.
- Dimensions of the rack unit: 18.92 “W x 6.90” H x 2.09 “D.
- Weight (main body): 5.85 lbs.
- Protective screen: No.
It is one of the best in the MD series of rack mount monitors, offering a flexible modular solution for system integration. What are you waiting for? Communicate with our team of trained professionals to answer all your questions.