Marshall Dual Rackmount Monitor M-LYNX-702W
The Marshall Dual Rackmount Monitor M-LYNX-702W provides maximum versatility with multiple inputs and Waveform/Vectorscope display. All functions are available through professional front panel controls as well as remote operation via an RJ-45 Ethernet port. Standard power and tally connections as well as a logical menu structure make this display an easy choice for custom system designs.
The M-LYNX-702W has two 7-inch monitors, 3RU high, each with 16:9 aspect ratio, a screen resolution of 1280×800 and a viewing angle of 178 degrees. The monitors come complete with audio de-embedding and monitoring via front panel headphone jacks and built-in LED tally indicators.
It features 3G-SDI, HDMI, and analog connectivity for both HD and SD video sources. It is designed to be used in a multitude of production, surveillance, or industrial applications.
The LCD panels in the M-LYNX-702W have a 400 cd/m² brightness, a 800:1 contrast ratio, and a viewing angle of 178°. With a 1200 x 800 resolution, they feature a native aspect ratio of 16:9.
Each display in the M-LYNX-702W features a 3G-SDI input with loop-out, an HDMI input with loop out, a component input with loop-out, a composite input with loop-out, and a stereo analog audio input. In addition, there is a headphone jack on the front panel below each display for local audio monitoring. Finally, a GPI port allows the display to be connected to tally systems as well as wired remote controls.
The Marshall Dual Rackmount Monitor M-LYNX-702W is designed for installation in standard 19″ racks, and has a rack height of 3RU. It includes a 12V power supply and can also be powered from 12 VDC sources via either 4-pin XLR or a 5.5mm barrel connector. A single power supply powers both LCD panels.
Marshall Dual Rackmount Monitor M-LYNX-702W Features
- Selectable, user-defined markers
- 1:1 pixel mapping (pixel-to-pixel)
- Overscan and H/V delay
- View individual color channels
- Built-in red, blue, and green LED tally indicators
- Selectable English or Spanish on screen display
- Dual mode, full screen or compact overlay Display Luminance waveform, Parade waveform (RGB or YPbPr), Vectorscope, Histogram, Audio Bars and Audio Phase Meter
Marshall Electronics M-LYNX-702W Specifications
- Monitor Type: 2 x LCD in single 3 RU rack-mountable enclosure
- Screen Size: 7″ – 6 x 3.5″ / 153.6 x 90 mm active area
- Resolution: 1200 x 800
- Aspect Ratio: 6:9
- Viewing Angle: 178°
- Brightness: 400 cd/m²
- Contrast Ratio: 800:1
- Inputs: Per Monitor: 3G-SDI on BNC female. HDMI. Component on 3 x BNC female. Composite on BNC female. Stereo unbalanced audio on 2 x RCA female
- Outputs: Per Monitor: 3G-SDI loop-out on BNC female. HDMI loop through. Component loop-out on 3 x BNC female. Composite loop-out on BNC female. Front panel headphone on 3.5 mm stereo mini jack.
- SDI Standards: Embedded audio; SMPTE-292M, 259M, 424M
- Remote Control: Per Monitor: Tally / GPI on 9-pin D-sub female
- USB: Per Monitor: 1 x USB mini service port
- Power Requirements: 5 mm jack: 12 VDC. 4-pin XLR: 12 VDC
- Rack Height: 3 RU – 4 x 1/4″-20 mounting points
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 19 x 5 x 1″ / 483 x 127 x 25 mm
- Weight: 8 lb / 2.65 kg
- Package Weight: 2 lb
- Box Dimensions (LxWxH): 3 x 7.2 x 4.6″