This Glidecam Low Mode FX Kit Pro Stabilizer allows users to safely use their video cameras to film from low-angles without crawling on the ground. The kit consists of a handle clamp that affixes to the top of a video camera, a 16″ telescoping post to vary the distance from the Glidecam HD-4000 Hand-held Stabilizer and Glidecam HD-2000 Hand-Held Stabilizer to the camera, as well as a 12″ extension tube for further reach. The mounting hardware to affix all parts together is included.
This tool allows you to configure your for Low Mode photography. This allows you to capture dynamic shots with the camera placed near to the ground. The Glidecam Low Mode FX Kit Pro Stabilizer can be used as a High Mode Accessory as well, for higher perspective shots.
The low-mode mount is simply mounted on the camera plate. Now Pro or HD systems can be used upside down as soil stabilization systems. This product is a highly developed and meticulously engineered camera stabilization system. Its ability to shoot smooth imagery within its weight range is extraordinary.
The Glidecam Low Mode FX Kit Pro Stabilizer it out performs all of the competition in its class, yet remains truly economical. With this product you will be able to acquire the type of smooth footage often required in today’s competitive production environment.
- Glidecam Low Mode FX Package
- Designed for HD and XR 2000/4000
- Allows you to configure your stabiliser for Low Mode
- Capture dynamic shots with the camera placed near to the ground
- Includes a handle clamp, telescoping post, extension tube
- Telescoping Post (16″ in Length) Extension Tube (12″ in Length)
- Made in USA
- 1) Handle Clamp
- (1) Telescoping Post (16″ in Length)
- (1) Extension Tube (12″ in Length)
- Mounting Hardware
- Package Weight: 1.5 lb
- Box Dimensions (LxWxH): 18.9 x 4.4 x 4.1″