The Datavideo TLM-170P HD-SD TFT Monitor is a 17.3” desktop video monitor that delivers superb FULL HD 1080P image quality from various inputs including 3G-SDI. The monitor is a professional grade panel designed to give excellent colour and video performance across a range of formats and standards as well as 24/7 operation.
The TLM-170P Front Panel Buttons allow quick and easy selection of source input as well as PIP, Aspect ratio, Blue only, Pattern (Color Bars), Menu and audio controls. Input HD/SD sources via the rear panel SDI, HDMI, Component (Y, Pb, Pr) and Composite connections as well as monitoring RCA phono or embedded SDI / HDMI audio.
The monitor has an on-screen display (OSD) menu which allows control and set up of brightness, contrast, saturation, hue, sharpness, color temperature and picture in picture. It also has RJ-45 TCP/IP connector to allow remote set up of the monitor using a PC / Mac based web browser. The Datavideo TLM-170P HD-SD TFT Monitor can be operated from AC or 12V DC power making it flexible for use in a Studio, Gallery, Post Production Edit Suite or even in an OB van.
- 17.3” FULL HD 1080p LCD Panel with Underscan and Overscan menu options
- Digital Video Inputs: SD/HD-SDI with loop thru and 2x HDMI
- Digital Audio Inputs: via SDI or HDMI inputs.
- Analogue Video Inputs: Component [ Y,Pb,Pr ], Composite x2 with loop thru
- Mono Audio Inputs: Single RCA phono socket for analogue inputs.
- Head phone 3.5mm stereo jack socket for discrete audio monitoring.
- Front Panel Buttons allow quick and easy selection of source input as well as PIP, Aspect Ratio, Blue only, Pattern ( Colour Bars ), Menu and audio controls.
- Colour temperature menu option has 3 modes (6500K, 9300K and user defined)
- OSD audio level peak meter for SDI and HDMI based digital audio inputs.
- On screen overlays for frame marker 80%, 90%, 4:3 marker, 16:9 Marker, Cinema Zone Marker, Center Point, embedded SDI Timecode and Monitor Title.
- Bi-colour Tally light [Red or Amber] and 3.5mm Jack Tally input socket.
- Analogue Audio external speaker outputs L-, L+ and R-, R+ [Max 5v p – p (2w)].
- RJ-45 TCP/IP connection allows remote set up of the monitor using a PC / Mac based browser.
- USB 2.0 port for easy update of firmware with a USB 2.0 pen drive.
Datavideo TLM-170P HD-SD TFTMonitor Specifications
- Screen: Full HD TFT LED Panel
- Chassis: Chassis Tabletop
- Resolution: 1920×1080
- Image adjustments: Brightness, Contrast, Color Saturation and LED Backlight Level
- Brightness: 400 cd/m2
- Contrast: 600:1
- Inputs: 2 x HDMI, 2 x 3G/HD/SD-SDI, 1 x Component YUV, 2 x Composite video, 4 x Mono RCA audio
- External Sync (Loop Thru): 1 x 3G/HD/SD-SDI, 2 x Composite video
- Audio Output: Built-in stereo speakers
- View Angle (Deg): T: 60, B: 80, L/R:80
- Color Temp Adjust: 6500K,9300K and user defined
- Power: DC 12V, 30 watts