The Datavideo TLM-170LM FULL HD LCD Monitor is designed for superior performance. Main applied in the Mobile system. Whether your application is in a live production gallery, 19’’ rack monitoring, OB Van, or a video editing suite, the TLM-170LM will help you confidently monitor the pictures within your chosen workflow.
The TLM-170 monitor has an on-screen display (OSD) menu which allows control and set up of brightness, contrast, saturation, hue, sharpness, color temperature, and picture in picture. It also has an RJ-45 TCP/IP connector to allow remote set up of the monitor using a Windows/Mac based web browser.
The menus can also be used to display onscreen overlays for frame marker, 4:3 marker, 16:9 marker, cinema zone marker, center point, embedded SDI timecode, and monitor title. The Datavideo TLM-170LM FULL HD LCD Monitor can be operated from AC or 12V DC power, making it flexible for use in a wide array of situations.
Datavideo brings high end product features to customers that want cost effective solutions, broadcast-quality performance and class-leading reliability. In a fast changing market with ever increasing demands, Datavideo’s innovative solutions – developed in-house – enable users to invest in the latest technology at affordable prices.
- Main applied in the Mobile system
- 1920x1080P Panel resolution
- Support 3G-SDI video input with loop-through output
- Support two HDMI inputs
- 1 Unit Space
- Foldable Rackmount Tray Unit
- Individual adjustments of Brightness, Contrast, Color Saturation and LED Backlight Level for each monitor
- Monitor Underscan and Overscan mode selection
- Color temperature for user to select
- Front panel Headphone Jacks
- Bi-colour Tally light and 3.5mm Jack Tally input socket
- Safe area
- Blue Only
- Support embedded audio on SDI & HDMI (ver1.3)
- Zoom (HD only)
- USB for FW upgrade
Datavideo TLM-170LM FULL HD LCD Monitor Specifications
- Screen: 17.3″ LED Backlit
- Chassis: 1RU Pull-Out
- Resolution: 1920×1080
- View Angle: (H) +70/-70 deg., (V) +60/-60 deg.
- White Luminance: 300cd/m2
- Contrast: 400:1
- Video Inputs: 1x 3G/HD/SD-SDI, 2x HDMI
- Loop Through: 1x 3G/HD/SD-SDI
- Tally LED: Live (Red), Cued (Green)
- Audio In/Out: Embedded Audio on SDI and HDMI
- Functions: 3G-SDI Support, Blue Only, Safe Frame, Pixel Zoom up to 8x
- Power: DC 12V, 18 watts