Datavideo TBC-5000 Time Base Corrector and Matrix Switcher
The Datavideo TBC-5000 is a compact and flexible 4 channel Time Base Corrector and Matrix Switcher. It is perfect for small studio set ups and simple switching applications were video signals may need to be stabilized and or synchronized.
The Datavideo TBC-5000 is designed to accept either composite (BNC) or S-Video (Y/C) inputs and replace poor Time Base signals or Sync Track errors in videotape playback. It can also be used to allow synchronization of up to four asynchronous video signals when used with a House Sync, Genlock or Black Burst Signal Generator.
The TBC-5000 is ideal for use in set ups with other products such as the Datavideo DVK-100 standalone Chromakey solution or with an Analogue to Digital converter or an Analogue Video capture card.
Datavideo TBC-5000 Time Base Corrector and Matrix Switcher Main Features
- Time base corrector with four inputs and four outputs
- Matrix switcher is controllable via RS-232
- 3- mode settings: 4 inputs/4 outputs, 4 inputs/2 outputs, and 4 inputs/1 output
- Genlock is internal/external selectable
- Can be controlled via front-panel pushbuttons or RS-232
- S-video and composite video supported
- Unit can be set to operate in PAL or NTSC environments
- 4 Channel TBC & 4:2:2 Frame Synchronizer.
- Dip switch channel selections for Automatic Gain Control and VTR signal revision.
- 4 Backlit Front Panel Source Selection buttons for switching sources in 4/1 or 4/2 modes.
- Can be set as Master or Slave to another TBC-5000 via 3.5mm Jack to Jack GPI control cable.
- 2 RU height
Datavideo TBC-5000 Specifications
- Video Inputs: Y/C & Composite compliant to CCIR601 NTSC & PAL
- Video Outputs: Y/C & CompositeComposite Video75O 1.0 V p-p
- S-Video (Y/C): 4 Pin Mini Din 75O Y: 1.0 V p-p, C: 0.627 mV p-p
- Bandwidth: > 5.0 MHz
- Differential of Gain (DG): < 3%
- Differential of Phase (DP): < 3°
- Power: DC 12V / 1.5A
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 62 x 8.31 x 3.46” (211mm x 219mm x 88mm)
- Weight: 61 lb (3 kg)
In the Box
- Datavideo TBC-5000 Time Base Corrector/Matrix Switcher
- Switching Adaptor DC 12V/1.5A
- Instruction Manual
- Datavideo 1 Year Warranty
- Package Weight: 0 lb (2.5 kg)
- Box Dimensions (LxWxH): 0 x 11.3 x 5.7″ (30.5 x 28.7 x 43.6 cm)