Datavideo SE2850-12 HD-SD Digital Video Switcher It is a multi definition switch designed for productions that require 12 channels of HD or SD inputs. As one of Datavideo’s most flexible switching solutions, it can accept inputs in various combinations of HD / SD SDI and HDMI. It is ready for each live production.
Giving producers the opportunity to print graphics with rich and visually appealing programming. Allows you to connect an external mixer for full sound control. It also presents the audio divestiture of all channels and the audio delay, and 4 dedicated XLR inputs. As an integrated multimedia mixer, the SE-2850 can switch between up to 12 audio sources.
In addition to producing excellent 10-bit 4: 2: 2 transmission quality images with versatile input / output configurations, it also has powerful and easy-to-use effects, such as double image in picture (PIP), downward keyer (DSK) , logo insertion and built-in title overlay system for entry-level Datavideo CG systems.
It is ideal for use in both large transmission systems and mini portable racks for live productions. Routing is controlled through Ethernet using the included Windows software or through the RS-422 control. The Datavideo SE2850-12 HD-SD Digital Video Switcher it includes four XLR audio inputs with each audio channel that has unpacking and audio delay.
For advanced audio control, it can be connected to an external mixer. Additional features of the switch include dual PiP, two downstream keyboards, cross video and audio, two independent logo functions and a built-in title overlay system. Datavideo brings high end product features to customers that want cost effective solutions, broadcast-quality performance and class-leading reliability. In a fast changing market with ever increasing demands, Datavideo’s innovative solutions – developed in-house – enable users to invest in the latest technology at affordable prices.
Datavideo SE2850-12 HD-SD Digital Video Switcher Features:
- The integrated title overlay system works with entry-level Datavideo CG systems.
- Four XLR audio inputs with two output modes; audio delay for each de-embedded audio source.
- Supports eight HD or SD inputs with six video and audio cross-point options on four SDI outputs.
- Additional features, including store frames for each channel, 17 sweep options and master and countdown clocks.
- Multiview Outputs: 2 x HDMI.
- Audio Input: 4 x XLR, balanced.
- Video Inputs: 8x SDI, 2x HDMI.
- Audio Output: 2 x XLR, balanced.
- Effects: FTB, Cut, 8 x wipes with border.
- Video Outputs: 4 x SDI, assignable: PGM, PVW, AUX, Clean Out, 2 x HDMI, assignable: PGM, Multi-View.