The Datavideo RMC-230 IRIS Shutter Control Box provides camera iris and shutter controls of the MCU-100 or MCU-200 multi camera controller. It acts as an interface connected between an MCU unit and the cameras. This product is only compatible with Sony cameras.
Found 30 years ago and based in Taiwan, Datavideo has spread globally, with subsidiaries in America, England, Canada, Netherlands, Singapore , Hong Kong, India, France, and China. Datavideo brings high end product features to customers that want cost effective solutions, broadcast-quality performance and class-leading reliability.
This product is connected to the camera via AD-1S and can also be connected to the MCU unit. Datavideo RMC-230 IRIS Shutter Control Box can be used as a standalone device for just controlling the camera or in combination with the MCU range of Multi-Camera Control Units.
It acts as an interface connected between an MCU unit and the cameras. One end of the RMC-230 is connected to the camera via AD-1S/P/J and another end of the RMC-230 is connected to the MCU units, which are cost effective remote controllers designed specifically for remote control of SONY and Panasonic video cameras and camcorders.
Datavideo RMC-230 IRIS Shutter Control Box Features
- IRIS / Shutter Control Box
- Ideal for use in Multi camera live events
- Use with MCU range of Multi-Camera Control Units
- Speed of IRIS adjustment transition
- Shutter adjustment.
- IRIS adjustment.
- IRIS and Shutter level display
- Supports power cascade of multiple RMC-230
- Compatibility: Sony Cameras
- Controls: 3 x button, high, mid, and slow, 1 x switch, iris, 1 x knob, shutter, 1 x T-bar, iris value
- Indicators: 3 x LED, shutter modes, 4 x LED, iris/shutter status, 1 x 7-segment display screen
- Power: 12 VDC
- Operating Temperature: 14 to 140°F (-10 to 60°C)
- Dimensions: 5.9 x 3.5 x 3.8″ (15.0 x 9.0 x 9.8 cm)
- Weight: 1.3 lb (0.6 kg)
- Datavideo Rackmount Multi-Camera Control Unit-Sony