The Datavideo Rackmount Multi-Camera Control Unit-Panasonic is designed to control and configure up to four Panasonic cameras. It can control record and playback functions, user memory functions, shutter speed, iris, white balance, black level, and gain adjustments of the cameras.
Found 30 years ago and based in Taiwan, Datavideo has spread globally, with subsidiaries in America, England, Canada, Netherlands, Singapore , Hong Kong, India, France, and China. Datavideo brings high end product features to customers that want cost effective solutions, broadcast-quality performance and class-leading reliability.
It allows a distance of up to 300m between the cameras and the Datavideo Rackmount Multi-Camera Control Unit-Panasonic using the AD-1 adapters. Using the included four AD-1 adapters, the MCU-200P can connect up to four Panasonic cameras via individual RJ-45 connection.
Designed to be able to mount in a 19” rack, this product is a great tool to have for outdoor productions where lighting exposure can be varied. The MCU-200P allows constant adjustment of image exposure and color balance of up to four cameras depending on the condition of the environment.
Datavideo Rackmount Multi-Camera Control Unit-Panasonic Features
- MCU-200 is a rack-mounted multiple camera controller to control Panasonic camcorders
- Provides major camcorder control functions and operations such as recording, gain, black/white balance, pedestals, shutter and iris
- Designed to control four camcorders from up to a 1000 metre distance over Ethernet cables
- Includes camera adapter boxes
- Affordable cable solution for the complete setup
- Dimensions: 440mm(W) x 49mm(H) x 140mm (D)
- Provides detail camcorder settings by CV output via adapter box
- MCU-100P handheld version available
- Connections: CAM/BS: From Panasonic camera to AD-1 Adapter – RJ-45: From AD-1 Adapter to control unit
CVBS: From AD-1 Adapter to preview screen.
- Dimensions: Rack Height: 1 RU
- Weight: 3.5 lb / 1.6 kg
Product Related this Item