The Datavideo Portable Hand Carried HD SD-SDI Recorder is a portable recorder with an integrated 10.1″ monitor that can be used as a field recorder and also a playback system. It records in MPEG-II long GOP or intra-frame (i-frame) formats with 4:2:2 color sampling.
Found 30 years ago and based in Taiwan, Datavideo has spread globally, with subsidiaries in America, England, Canada, Netherlands, Singapore , Hong Kong, India, France, and China. Datavideo brings high end product features to customers that want cost effective solutions, broadcast-quality performance and class-leading reliability.
This product is suitable for use on locations for off camera recording of SD/HD-SDI signals. The integrated physical keyboard provides push-button navigation and playback of your video clips with familiar VTR style control. Datavideo Portable Hand Carried HD SD-SDI Recorder it features a small LCD screen for clip information, so your footage can play back on the 10.1″ monitor screen.
The 10.1″ TFT LCD is built-into the cover of the HRS-30, so there is no need to cable the monitor, just open the cover and power up. The unit accepts SD/HD-SDI signals through its input, and provides a loop through SDI output, an HDMI and SDI output for playback from the unit.
The unit records to optional 2.5″ SATA drives that you mount in the included removable drive rack. Power for the Datavideo Portable Hand Carried HD SD-SDI Recorder is either through use of an optional V-Mount battery attached to the built-in V-Mount in the unit’s cover, or by using the included power supply, which features a locking power connector.
Datavideo Portable Hand Carried HD SD-SDI Recorder Features
- Removable hard drive recorder
- Supports NTFS format without limitation of 2GB/4GB files
- HD/SD-SDI input, output and loop thru with embedded audio
- HDMI output with embedded audio
- Recording formats: MXF/OP1A, MOV quick time
- Supports V-mount and Anton Bauer batteries
- Color TFT LCD monitor with wide viewing angle
- 10.1″ 16:9 monitor resolution: 1280×800
- 10.1″ Distance between points: 0.0565 (W) × 0.1695 (H) mm
- Panel: 10.1″ TFT LCD
- Active Area (WxH): 8.5 x 5.3″ / 216.96 x 135.60 mm
- Resolution: 1280 x 800
- Pixel Dot Pitch: 0.0565 x 0.1695 mm (W x H)
- Recording Formats: MXF/OP1A/MOV
- Audio Recording Format: Uncompressed PCM
- External Sync: Black Burst/Tri-level/Loop through
- Power: Input: 1 x 12 VDC coaxial locking plug (2.1 x 5.5 13.8 mm) /1 x V-mount – Output 4 x USB type A
- Requirements 12 VDC: Via coaxial connector / 14.4 VDC: Via V-mount