Datavideo PD-4A Redundant Power Distribution Center
The Datavideo PD-4A Power Distributor with Redundant Power Supply is specifically designed to provide a steady power supply for Datavideo mobile studio applications. It provides a 300 Watt rated power supply to cover most power requirements for a mobile studio, such as a video switcher, LCD monitors, video recorders, talk back system and so on. It features a standard 19″/1U rack size design, the PD-4A makes system integration professional and reliable.
Use Datavideo’s PD-4A Power Distributor with redundant power to supply energy more reliably. The PD-4A uses two power source connections to distribute electricity. If one power source fails, the PD-4A automatically uses the other to provide energy to your devices. This adds an extra level of reliability to your production setup.
The PD-4A is made with a built-in time delay power-on control to initiate each DC output terminal in sequence and it includes a fuse in every terminal to safely protect every working device.
Datavideo PD-4A Main Features
- Maximum rating 300 W
- Power indicator and auto-recovering fuse protector for each output terminal
- Sequential-Power On of each DC output terminal during power on stage by 1 second duration
- Auto-switchable 110/120 VAC or 12 VDC UPS input source
- Two AC power supplies for reliable energizing of all connected devices, even if one power source fails.
- Safety compliant
- EMI and RoHS certification
- Standard 19″/1U rack size design for easy system integration and reliability
Datavideo PD-4A Specifications
- Input: Two independent AC inlets, each socket contains a fuse holder with a 6.3A/250V fuse and a lit switch. AC Input Voltage: 100 to 240 VAC. Input Current Rating: 100 to 240 VAC, maximum 6.3 A
- DC Output: 12 V, ±5%, 3 x 5 A XLR DC female jack
- Efficiency: Output: More than 80%
- Noise: DC Output: +5%, -3%
- Ambient Operating Temperature: 32 to 104°F (0 to 40°C)
- Operating Humidity: 5 to 90% RH, non-condensing
- Storage Temperature: -4 to 185°F (-20 to 85°C)
- Storage Humidity: 5 to 90% RH, non-condensing
- Cooling fan: Yes (2)
- Ground Connector: Ground cable AWG 18 or thicker recommended
- Dimensions:3 x 12.9 x 1.73″ (440.0 x 330.0 x 44.0 mm)
- Weight: 13.7 lb (6.2 kg)
In the Box
- Datavideo PD-4A Redundant Power Distribution Center
- AC Cord
- Datavideo 1 Year Warranty