The Datavideo Multi-Camera Control Unit-Sony is designed to control and configure up to four Sony cameras. It can control record and playback functions, user memory functions, shutter speed, iris, white balance, black level, and gain adjustments of the cameras.
Found 30 years ago and based in Taiwan, Datavideo has spread globally, with subsidiaries in America, England, Canada, Netherlands, Singapore , Hong Kong, India, France, and China. Datavideo brings high end product features to customers that want cost effective solutions, broadcast-quality performance and class-leading reliability.
It allows a distance of up to 300m between the cameras and the MCU-200 using the AD-1 adapters. Using the included four AD-1 adapters, the MCU-100S can connect up to four Sony cameras via individual RJ-45 connection.This controller lets you adjust your cameras all by yourself without having to leave your multi-view monitor.
Designed to be compact and portable, the Datavideo Multi-Camera Control Unit-Sony is a great tool to have for outdoor productions where lighting exposure can be varied. The MCU-100S allows constant adjustment of image exposure and color balance of up to four cameras depending on the condition of the environment. It also allows you to store and recall memory settings within 3 memory banks.
Datavideo Multi-Camera Control Unit-Sony Features
- Four RJ-45 connections allow remote set up of up-to four SONY cameras
- RJ-45 cabling allows unit to be placed up to 300m away from the camera(s)
- Record and Playback functions
- Camera User memory functions
- Camera OSD Menu Navigation
- Shutter adjustment
- Iris adjustment
- AWB & ABB functions
- White Balance A, B and Preset functions
- Camera Knee & Bars functions
- Camera Gain adjustment
- RGB / R & B gain and Master Pedestal controls
- Maximum Distance: 3280 ft (1000 m)
- Dimensions: 3.8 x 8.2 x 2.1″ (9.7 x 20.8 x 5.3 cm)
- Weight: 0.6 lb (272 g)
Product Related this Item
- Datavideo Multi-Camera MCU-100P Control Unit-Panasonic