The HS-2850-8 from Dataviedo is a 8-channel, 10-bit 1920 x 1080i broadcast-quality mobile hand carry switcher, 8 digital inputs. It’s designed for live events and TV programs that need to blend a variety of video and audio sources. Is light-weight, portable, and powerful, with features perfect for mobile switching.
Enables users to switch seamlessly between video and audio sources and blend high-quality digital content on the fly. Include a 17.3-inch video monitor which displays multiple sources, as well as preview and program.
The system is equipped with an eight-way intercom system and is supplied with four belt packs for effective communication between the whole production crew.
- Support FHD 1080P
- Standard 8 video input channels; expandable to 12 input channels by purchasing optional boards.
- Supports 8 HD or SD Inputs in a variety of configurations: – HD Mode (1) 8 / HD-SDI (2) 6 HD-SDI + 2 HDMI – SD Mode (1) 8 SD-SDI (2) 6 SDI + 2 HDMI (3) 4 SDI + 4 CVBS (4) 4 SDI + 2 CVBS + 2 HDMI.
- Video output: 3 x SDI-PGM or configurable to PGM, PVW, Clear PGM, and AUX with two channel down-converter to SD-SDI.
- One channel for HDMI-Multiview output and can also be set to PGM-OUT.
- Supports audio-embedded SDI input and XLR deembedded port outputs XLR balance audio.
- 4 x XLR analogue audio inputs and 2 x XLR analogue audio outputs.
- Audio delay for each de-embedded audio source.
- SMPTE/ EBU Audio selectable via OSD.
- Black burst PAL or Tri-Level Sync Reference.
- Supports GPI
- Built-in title overlay system (TC-200) that works with CG systems.
- Dual PiP for news reporting and lecture recording.
- Cut, Mix and Wipe with border.
- XPT (Cross Point Assignment)
- Two channels of downstream key for applying subtitle and graphic effects; can also be set to Luma Key.
- Two channel logo display with one channel for animated logo.
- Audio-follow-Video switching for a synchronized audiovideo switching during live news interview.
- Three user defined HD/SD-SDI outputs
- Full-duplex system, which allows connection of external headset or microphone; high audio quality with low noise.
- 8-way intercom with 4 belt-packs.
- HS-2850-8 has a bidirectional communication system and bi-color tally light indicators.
- One-to-one or one-to-many communication mode.
- Independent audio level adjustment on the main system and handsets.
- HS-2850-8 is built-in 17.3 inch LCD screen, allowing the switcher to change the displayed video by switching between multiview, PGM and HDMI inputs.
- Three screen color temperature settings: 9300, 7500 and 6500.
- In multiview mode, the inputs and the PVW are equipped with dual track audio volume indicator and PGM is equipped with quad track audio volume indicator displayed on the screen.
- PGM may be displayed in 4:3 or 16:9 mode when connected to an external HDMI display with the display of internal amplifier, audio volume, monitor video and monitor audio.
- One 17.3-inch with a resolution of 1600×900 dots
- 1 x HS-2850 Unit
- 1 x AD Switch DC 12V with AC Cord
- 1 x CB-41 / XLR to XLR Cable
- 4 x CB-3 / XLR cable
- 1 x CG-200 Utility CD w/ CD Bag
- 1 x USB Light
- 1 x Goose neck MIC
- 4 x Headphone Microphone
- 4 x ITC-100SL
- 1 x Tally light 1
- 4 x Velcro
- 1 x Thank You Card