The Datavideo HDR-60 HDD SD-SDI Digital Video Recorder is a hard drive based video recorder, with removable hard drive enclosure, designed for studio desktop applications, this compact unit features a small footprint and is made from painted aluminum for strength.
Found 30 years ago and based in Taiwan, Datavideo has spread globally, with subsidiaries in America, England, Canada, Netherlands, Singapore , Hong Kong, India, France, and China. Datavideo brings high end product features to customers that want cost effective solutions, broadcast-quality performance and class-leading reliability.
Once you have completed your recording, simply eject the hard drive enclosure and use USB 2.0 to connect to a PC or MAC based NLE system. The USB port provides power to the unit. It’s perfect for use with laptops in the field. You can work directly from the removable drive, or copy video files to your NLE’s video drives.
The HDR-60 records from both High and Standard Definition video equipment via HD/SD-SDI. The HDR-60 comes with a removable hard drive enclosure. Additional enclosures are also available and the Datavideo HDR-60 HDD SD-SDI Digital Video Recorder is compatible with SSD drives.
Datavideo HDR-60 HDD SD-SDI Digital Video Recorder Features
- 080p Recording: HDR-60 can record in 1080p, as well as 1080i, 720p, 576i, and 480i.
- Accidental Power-Off Protection: In the case of an accidental power-off, like a blackout, the recorded file will still be saved, minus 2 seconds at the end of the file.
- NTFS: HDR-60 uses the NTFS file system.
- On the Fly: Media files are made on the fly with the HDR-60.
- Time Code: HDR-60 has time code input and output.
- Gen-Lock: HDR-60 features gen-lock input and pass-through.
- Locking Power Connector: Locking connectors keep the power plug securely attached.
- Power-On Features: HDR-60 has Power-On Record and Power-On Play.
- Timelapse Recording: HDR-60 is able to do timelapse recording.
- Ref-In: HDR-60 has Ref-in/loop-through, Black Burst, and Tri-level Signal.
- Inputs: 1x HD/SD-SDI
- Supported Input Resolutions: 1080p(23.9, 24, 25, 29.9, 30), 1080i(50, 59.9, 60), 720p(50, 59.9, 60), 576i(50), 480i(59.9)
- Outputs: 1x HD/SD-SDI, 1x HDMI
- Inputs: 2x Balanced XLR (Analog Stereo Pair 2-Channels)
- Outputs: 2x Balanced XLR (Stereo Pair 2-Channels)
- Embedding: Stereo Audio embedded to HD/SD-SDI (8-Channels) and HDMI (4-Channels) outputs and to saved file
- Recording Format: PCM 24-bits / 8-Channels / 48KHz Sampling Rate
- HD (35-125Mbps): 4:2:2
- HD (10-25Mbps): 4:2:0
- SD (15-50Mbps): 4:2:2
- SD (8Mbps): 4:2:0
- 320GB HDD Included
- Compatible with SSD Drives