The Datavideo HDR-1 Standalone H264 Recorder-Player is a standalone H.264 USB recorder/player with redundant power system (UPS) that is portable and easy to use. It records high quality format video files, which is ideal for capturing and archiving footage from worship seminars, corporate meetings, school announcements, lectures, or live concerts.
Found 30 years ago and based in Taiwan, Datavideo has spread globally, with subsidiaries in America, England, Canada, Netherlands, Singapore , Hong Kong, India, France, and China. Datavideo brings high end product features to customers that want cost effective solutions, broadcast-quality performance and class-leading reliability.
Whether your productions have HD or SD equipment, the Datavideo HDR-1 Standalone H264 Recorder-Player can handle it. Front panel buttons make it easy to use. Recorded files can be uploaded to YouTube or any website immediately after an event without needing to transcode, which makes it easy to share your content online.
Existing H.264 videos can be loaded onto a flash drive for playback on the HDR-1. Connect an HDMI display and use the front-panel controls or software control via RS-232 to navigate files and control playback. RS-232 and GPI can also control recording start/stop with separately available hardware as part of a larger A/V setup.
One major advantage of the Datavideo HDR-1 Standalone H264 Recorder-Player is the ability to use it independently of a PC. Simply connect the HDR-1 to an HDMI video source to record from a range of devices, including digital camcorders, game consoles, PC games and more. Make all your favourite footage easier to save and watch.
Datavideo HDR-1 Standalone H264 Recorder-Player Features
- Capture HD Video Up to 1080p30
- Works without a PC
- Record Format: MP4 (H.264+AAC)
- Record video to USB flash drive with NTFS file format
- Instant & Timer Recording
- GPI and RS-232 control supported
- Supported playback file formats: MP4 (H.264+AAC)
- Support 3D video Recorder (Top-and-bottom, Side-by-side Half)
- Built-in video Editor
- HDMI 1.4b Compatibility
- Video Input: HDMI Type A x 1
- Video Output: HDMI Type A x 1
- DC Input: DC Jack
- Storage: USB Port x 1 (Female Type A / USB 2.0 Compliant)
- Power Bank Input: USB Port x 1 ( Female type A)
- Control: RS-232 / GPI (Pulse Trigger: Record Start / Stop)
Products Related this Item