Datavideo EPB-1100 Educator’s Production Bundle
The Datavideo EPB-1100 (Educator’s Production Bundle) contains everything needed to teach students how to plan and produce live video. The complete workflow lets students learn how to switch, record, stream, and do on-screen graphics.
In addition, by incorporating an easy-to-understand curriculum, the Video Production Teacher’s Guide, we’ve made teaching and learning even easier, with recommended lesson plans and step-by-step instructions backed by professional videographers, show hosts, and producers.
The Datavideo EPB-1100 even comes with the Video Production Activity Book, which is full of practical real-world lessons that will prepare students for professional video.
Datavideo EPB-1100 Main Features
- SE-650 4 Input HD digital video switcher: The Datavideo SE-650 is a small, cost effective, professional HD digital video switcher.
- Datavideo’s CG-200 and TC-200: an innovative HD CG system for mobile broadcasting, live conferences and dynamic video presentations.
- NVS-25 H.264 Video Streaming Server / Recorder is a small, easy-to-use video streaming and recording appliance designed for professional video producers who need to simultaneously stream a live event and record the master quality version for post-event editing.
- TP-150: The TP-150 is the world’s first teleprompter system dedicated to PTZ cameras. It allows the presenter to read and control scripts in multiple languages.
- The kit includes a mount that holds the tablet securely below the camera head. TP-150 is quick and easy to assemble with no special tooling required. The frame attaches to any standard tripod quick release plate.
- Software Application & Remote Control: Control the speed of your prompting, jump between break marks and switch scripts with the optional wireless or wired WR-500 controller. The App allows easy and quick overview of all your scripts. Users can send a document to the software via email or copying and pasting text.
- DAC-70 Video Converter: Datavideo DAC-70 up/down/cross converter is designed to convert video signals from VGA, HDMI, SDI with Audio input to 3G/HD/SD SDI outputs. Perfect for connecting a VGA/HDMI output from computer to SDI devices over long-distance SDI cable.
- TB-5 Tally Light Kit: TB-5 comes with the TB-5 box, 4 tally lights, and 4 tally wires.
- (Includes: 1x AD Switch DC 12V, 4x 3.5mm Jack Plug to 3.5mm Cable, 1x 15-pin D-sub TALLY control cable, 4x Tally Light)
- RKM-2000 Rack Mount: 2U Table-Top Video Production Rack (Includes: Required assembly hardware, Instruction Manual)
- Curriculum and Lesson Plans Included: EPB-1100 comes with Datavideo’s Video Production Teacher’s Guide and the Video Production Activity Book.
Datavideo EPB-1100 Specifications
- Video Inputs: 2x HDMI – 2x HD-SDI
- Video Outputs: 2x HDMI (HDMI 1 is user assignable / HDMI 2 is Multiview) 1x HD-SDI (User assignable)
- Audio Inputs: 1x Stereo RCA (L/R) – 2x Mono Microphone de-embedded Digital Audio (2 CH)
- Audio Outputs: 1x Stereo RCA (L/R) – 1 x Stereo headphone (Mini Jack with volume control) – Embedded Digital Audio (2 CH / Channel 1 & 2)
- Tally: Yes / D-Sub 15 male connector
- Software Update: USB Port
- Audio Fader: 5 VR (Variable Resistor) – 6 Channel (3 Pair)
- Audio LED Meter: 2 Rows (Left/Right)
- Supported Resolutions: 1080i/50, 1080i/59.94, 1080i/60, 720p/50, 720p/59.94, 720p/60
- Internal Processing: YUV 4:2:2 10-bit
- Keyers: 2 Keyers (2 Chroma Keyers); linear and luma keyer
- Upstream Keyers: 2 (M/E Keyer & PIP)
- Chroma Keyers: 2 High Quality Chroma Keyers; available in Keyer and PIP
- PIP: 1x PIP with adjustable size, position, and crop. Border with adjustable width & color
- Wipes: 32 Wipe Patterns such as Circle and Heart. Variable border width with Softness control.
- Stills: Any unused channel can also be used as a still buffer. Stills can be stored internally
- Stinger Transitions: Yes
- Logo: Yes (1)
- Text Source: Frame text – Clock – Text file – CSV file
- File Format: JPG, PNG, BMP, TGA, GIF
- Animation Format: GIF
- Input / Output: HDMI input x 1 – HD-SDI input x 1 – HD-SDI output x 1 – LAN port x 1
- Mode: CG overlay: HDMI input is CG; SDI in is live video – Gen-lock mode HDMI input is CG; SDI in is reference signal – Reference with internal signal: SDI in isn’t in use; HDMI input is CG.
- Input Format: 1920 x 1080i/50Hz – 1920 x 1080i/60Hz – 1920 x 1080i/59Hz – 1920 x 1080i/60Hz (instead 1920 x 1080i/59Hz) – 1280 x 720p/50Hz – 1280 x 720p/60Hz – 1280 x 720p/59Hz – 1280 x 720p/60Hz (instead 1280 x 720p/59Hz) – 720 x 576i/50Hz – 1920 x 1080i/50Hz (crop to 720 x 576i/50Hz) – 720 x 480i/59Hz – 1920 x 1080i/60Hz (crop to 720 x 480i/60Hz)
- Conversion Mode: HDMI signal is split into titles and alpha channel – HDMI signal is split into titles and alpha channel with Genlock – HDMI titles overlay over the input SDI signal
- Controlled: By dip switch or by PC
- Power Voltage: 12V
- Firmware Upgrade: Ethernet
- Video Input: 1x BNC for HD/SD-SDI (75 ohm) – 1x BNC for CVBS (75 ohm) – 1x HDMI (Ver 1.3)
- Audio Input: SDI embedded audio (2 channels) – 2 x XLR/RCA for Analog audio (2 channels) – HDMI embedded audio (2 channels)
- Output: 1x RJ-45 Female (10/100M Ethernet) – 1x USB 2.0 Type A for file output to USB storage
- Video Encode: 264 / AVC video CODEC, up to High Profile Level 4.0 Configurable Bit-rate up to 6Mbps
- Supported Video Resolution: 1080 @ 50P / 59.94P / 60P (50P/59.94P/60P input, 25P/30P record/output) – 1080 @ 50i / 59.94i / 60i – 720 @ 50P / 59.94P / 60P – 576@ 50i, 480 @ 59.94i
- Audio Encoding: AAC-LC audio CODEC – Sample rate:48KHz,16bit – Configurable Bit-rate up to 384Kbps
- Network Feature: DHCP Client – Streaming feature: HLS/RTSP/RTMP Server (One protocol at a time) – Supports up to 3 clients
- Monitoring: 6 x LED (PWR/ CVBS/ SDI/ HDMI/ REC / Streaming)
- Storage: USB 2.0 Mass Storage – File system: FAT32/MP4
- Control: Web UI for system configuration and control
- Update: Firmware upgradable by web UI
- Power: Input AC 100 – 240V Switching Adaptor
- Environmental Conditions: Operating temperature: 0-50 Degree C – Storage temperature: -10-60 Degree C
- Device Used: Apple iPads – Android Tablets
- Camera-Mount Interface: PTZ Prompter Frame
- Smartphone / Tablet Size: Width: 145mm – Max. Width: 265mm
- Multi-language support: Device dependent including Arabic and Asian languages such as Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Hindi, Tamil and more
- Hood Dimension/Prompter Size: No hood supplied – Below lens prompting only
- Remote Control: Universal Bluetooth Wireless Remote Included (with USB cable adapter for charging purposes)
- Net Weight:71 lb (0.78Kg)
- Conversion: VGA/HDMI/SDI to HDMI/SDI – Multi-format Up/Down/Cross
- Video Inputs:: 1x VGA, 1x HDMI, 1x 3G/HD/SD-SDI
- Loop Through: Yes
- Video Outputs: 2x 3G/HD/SD-SDI with embedded Audio 1x HDMI
- Audio Inputs: 2x RCA (Stereo Pair), 2x SDI/HDMI Audio embedded
- Audio Outputs: SDI embedded audio up to 8CH, 48KHz, PCM audio – HDMI embedded audio up to 8CH, 48KHz, PCM audio
- Supported Video Input Formats: 800×600 (60Hz), 1024×768 (60Hz), 1280×1024 (60Hz), 1366×768 (60Hz), 1400×1050 (60Hz), 1600×1200 (60Hz), 1280×720 (60Hz), 1920×1080 (60Hz), 480i, 480p, 525i, 576i, 576p, 625i, 720p (50/59.94/60Hz), 1080i (50/59.94/60Hz), 1080psf (23.98/24/25/29.97/30Hz),1080p (23.98/24/25/29.97/30/50/59.94/60Hz)
- Output Resolutions:: 525i, 625i, 720p (50/59.94/60Hz) – 1080i (50/59.94/60Hz) – 1080p (23.98/24/25/29.97/30/50/59.94/60Hz)
- Equalizer: Yes
- Reclock: Yes
- SDI Cable Drive: Yes
- Power: DC 12V, 6 watts
In the Box – Datavideo EPB-1100
- SE-650 Switcher
- Video Production Teacher’s Guide and Activity Book
- TC-200 Character Generator
- NVS-25 H.264 Video Streaming Server / Recorder
- TP-150 Teleprompter
- DAC-70 Video Converter
- TB-5 Tally Light Kit
- 4x TLT-CA50 Tally Cables
- 24″ LED Smart TV (for multi-view)
- RKM-2000 Rack Mount
- 4-Piece Lighting Kit
- Chroma Key Background and Stand
- Closed-Back Over-Ear Headphones
- Pro Lavalier Mic Kit 1-Cardioid
- FR361 & 1-Omni
- 2x Dynamic Mics
- 2x Desk Stands for the Dynamic Mics
- Molded Case for Microphones
- All Necessary Video Cables