The Datavideo DVP-100 Teleprompter System Pro Server is a wireless teleprompting system compatible with Mac, PC, Android and IOS devices. This device is compatible with any device that has an HTML5 compliant web browser. All scripts are stored on the dvPrompter server not the devices themselves.
Found 30 years ago and based in Taiwan, Datavideo has spread globally, with subsidiaries in America, England, Canada, Netherlands, Singapore , Hong Kong, India, France, and China. Datavideo brings high end product features to customers that want cost effective solutions, broadcast-quality performance and class-leading reliability.
The dv Prompter Pro server creates its own WiFi hotspot ready for you to connect your devices and start prompting, once connected you can select if a device is to be a controller or a prompter screen and you can have an unlimited number of controllers or prompter screens. The controller of Datavideo DVP-100 Teleprompter System Pro Server can create and load new scripts, control the scrolling and perform live edits on all prompter screens in real time.
Datavideo DVP-100 Teleprompter System Pro Server Features
- Multiple prompter screens kept in perfect sync
- Remote control and scrip management over IP (Wi-Fi/Ethernet)
- IOS app available
- Compatible with any device that has an HTML5 compliant web browser
- Embedded rich text editor
- Control multiple prompters from one controller
- Scripts are stored on the dv Prompter servers internal storage
- Multiple users can collaborate to the scripts library over IP
- Built in dual band Wi-Fi
- 10/100Mbps Ethernet Port
- Small form factor, rack mountable using RMK-2
- Interface: DC IN, Power LED, Power Switch, Antenna, Reset Hole
- Network Feature: Wireless Frequency Band : 2.4 GHz / 5 GHz Protocol : IEEE 802.11n, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11b, IEEE 802.11a
- Control: Web UI For System Configuration And Control
- Update: Automatic Firmware Upgrade
- Power: Input AC 100 To 240V Switching Adaptor – Output DC 12V 1A
- Operating Temperature: 0 to 50 deg. C / 32 to 122 deg. F
- Storage Temperature: -10 to 60 deg. C / 14 to 140 deg. F