The Datavideo DVK-300HD Chromakey allows you to use your PC to create real time HD or SD Chroma keying using the included DVKey HD Software designed to work with Windows 7, 8 and XP. Shoot your HDMI or SDI video and feed it into the Chromakeyer.
The device can be controlled locally using a directly attached laptop or remotely over an IP network. Most HD chroma key systems are either complex computer-based solutions or are embedded in sophisticated vision mixers. For users that simply need accurate and affordable live keying in a portable device, the DVK-300HD is a great new option.
Fitting into HDMI and SDI-based live environments, the keyer supports SD and HD resolutions up-to 1080P. The Datavideo DVK-300HD Chromakey incorporates noise reduction, color spill processing as well as a garbage mask feature that eliminates bad edges. Signal LEDs display the your input format.
- PC Compatible/Includes DVKey HD Software
- Output to Switcher, Recorder, Projector
- Noise Reduction/Color Spill Processing
- Edge Brightness Control
- Post-Processing Image Correction
- Blue/Green LEDs, 3 Reflective Screens
- Brightness Control, Remote Control Mode
- Adapter Rings to Fit Various Lenses
- Support 3G-SDI / 1080P
- Easy operation and control via LAN connection to laptop
- Key noise reduction
- Colour spill processing
- Foreground supports 3G-SDI, HD/SD SDI, HDMI (1.4)
- Background supports 3G-SDI, HD/SD SDI, DVI-I
- Main output can be 2 SDI output simultaneously and HDMI output
- Matte control to adjust black and white level for a precise chroma key setting To delete the reflective color from foreground
- 1U and 19″ rack mount design
Datavideo DVK-300HD Chromakey Specifications
- Software: DVKey HD, Works with Windows 7, 8 and XP.
- Input interfaces-Video: Video camera – 1 x BNC connector, 75 Ohm up to 3 GB/s SDI input, Video background – 1 HDMI v1.4 connector, Foreground inputs: 1 x HDMI, 1x HD/SD-SDI, Background inputs: 1 x HD/SD-SDI, 1x DVI-I .
- Output Interface: Video PGM – 1 x BNC connector, 75 Ohm for SDI output, Video PRV – 1 x BNC connector, 75 Ohm for SDI output; 1 x HDMI v1.4 connector.
- Camera input: SDI formats – 576i, 480i (SMPTE 259M-C) 1080i50, 1080i59.94,1080i60, 720p50,720p59.94, 720p60, 1080p25, 1080p30 (SMPTE 292M)1080p50, 1080p59.94, 1080p60 (SMPTE 425M).
- HDMI formats: 480i, 576i, 720p50, 720p59.94, 720p60, 1080i50, 1080i59.94, 1080i60, 1080p25, 1080p30, 1080p50, 1080p59.94, 1080p60.
- Signal Format: Background input-
SDI formats – 576i, 480i (SMPTE 259M-C) 1080i50, 1080i59.94,1080i60, 720p50,720p59.95, 720p60, 1080p25, 1080p30 (SMPTE 292M)1080p50, 1080p59.94,1080p60 (SMPTE 425M).
HDMI/DVI formats – 480i, 576i, 480p, 576p, 720p50, 720p59.94, 720p60, 1080i50, 1080i5 9.94, 1080i60, 1080p25, 1080p30, 1080p50, 1080p59.94, 1080p60.
VGA formats – 800×600, 1024×768, 1152×864, 1280×720, 1280×1024, 1360×768, 1400×1050, 1440×900, 1920×1080.
- Front Panel: Power switch, LED input source indication for camera in (SDI/HDMI) and background in (SDI/DVI).
- Power: 110/220, 50/60Hz; with power adapter, 3′ power cord suitable for a North American outlet.
- Dimensions: 19.0 x 5.0 x 2.0″ (48.3 x 12.7 x 5.0 cm).
- Weight: 4.0 lb (1.8 kg).