Datavideo BC-200 Camera Block
Datavideo BC-200 Camera Block, This model of Camera that presents us in this opportunity Datavideo is a camera of 30 P of 4K (3840 x 2160, QFHD) with a remote control by infrared. It is perfect for use in video and web studios, halls, conference rooms and theaters with 12x optical zoom and two HDMI video output interfaces.
In addition this Model will provide an optical zoom of 30P and in turn it supports the SONY VISCA protocol which will allow you to have control of the camera through the RS-422 or DVIP interface, in this case the indicator light that comes built-in indicates when it is active.
Datavideo BC-200 Camera Block, has a metal housing resistant to moisture and can be used in different types of environments, depending on your needs. The body of the camera is what determines the shape of it and is one of the elements that has evolved the most over the years and time. These have been manufactured in different materials, from plastic, aluminum, wood and in the case of the Datavideo BC-200 Camera Block, in METAL. Its weight and manageability determine, today, the quality of the camera.
- Lens: 1 / 2.3 “type Exmor R CMOS.
- 12x optical zoom, f = 3.9 mm (wide) to 46.8 mm (tele), F1.8 to F2.0.
- 4K formats supported: (3,840 x 2,160, QFHD) 2160p 29.97 / 25.
- High definition formats supported: 1080p 59.94 / 50, 1080i 59.94 / 50, 720p 59.94 / 50.
- Video Output: 2 HDMI synchronously.
- Tally LED Design (RS-422 / DVIP Operation).
- Supports SONY VISCA Protocol.
- Supports DVIP and RS-422 Control.
- Rugged metal housing for use in the roughest conditions.
In The Box:
- 1x BC-200 main unit.
- 1x Thank You Card.
- 1x IR remote control.
- 1x DC 12V power adapter.
What do you expect to acquire this innovative product? Contact our team of highly trained professionals to answer all the questions about the product of your interest.