With the RMC-400 from Datavideo, adding instant replay to any sports production has never been this easy. The cost-effective workflow HDR-10A highlight replay unit combined with the all new RMC-400 controller makes it possible for any school to add an instant replay feature for higher quality productions.
With the RMC-400 can control up to four HDR-10A highlight replay units, allowing you to have instant replay with slow motion and up to four different camera angles. Just press one button to mark your in point to create a highlight clip, and then press one button to replay. You can use the T-bar to control the speed for a true professional hardware operation. Since you can connect multiple HDR-10s to the RMC-400, you can start off with 1-2 cameras and expand to 4 cameras for bigger productions.
- Control up to 4 HDR-10 replay units at the same time through USB.
- One button replay short cut keys with variable mark in values.
- T-Bar adjusts replay speeds from 0% (stopped motion) to 400% (4 x normal playback speed)
- Jog wheel allows frame by frame movement in replay mode when paused or speed is at 0%.
- Shuttle wheel can FFWD as well as REW during replay.
- Replaces the Shuttle Xpress Controller.
- 1x RMC-400 Product.
- 1x AD Switch DC 12V.
- 1x Thank You Card.
- 4x USB Cable.
- Package Weight: 5.4 lb.
- Box Dimensions (LxWxH): 14.6 x 10.5 x 8.2″