HDR-10A allows the user to store selected highlights onto a removable media that is compatible with 2.5″ SSD.
User control of the unit is via a USB or with the included jog shuttle.
- Single channel highlight replay unit.
- Internal 4GB (30sec.) Buffer to capture and review the event.
- 3G/HD SDI input, output and loop through with embedded audio.
- Included SH-1 Jog/Shuttle knob as a control input device.
- GPI interface allows other devices such as switcher to trigger the playback.
- Recording file formats: MOV.
- Support NTFS format without 2GB/4GB file limitation.
- LISN (Local Interconnect Synchronous Network) connection between main unit, remote controller and other devices.
- Video Standard: HD & SD
- Video Format: 720p (50/59.94/60), 1080i (50/59.94/60), 1080p (23.976/24/50/59.94/60), 480i/576i
- Video Input: HD/SD-SDI
- Video Output: Monitoring/Playback: 2 x HD/SD-SDI
- Embedded Audio: Yes
- Storage: Removable SSD (available separately), data transfer via USB 2.0
- Buffer Memory: 4 GB (buffers the past 30 sec of program-out signal (or any ISO signal connected)
- File System Support: NTFS
- File Format: Recorded Video: MOV/Audio: Uncompressed PCM
- Bit Rate: Video Recording: Uncompressed 10-bit 4:2:2
- Timecode: Via embedded SDI
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 6.75 x 3.5 x 2″ (17.1 x 8.9 x 5.1 cm)
- Weight: 1 lb (0.45 kg)
- Package Weight: 3.05 lb
- Box Dimensions (LxWxH): 9.7 x 8.0 x 4.3″