The Panasonic AU-VGRP1G Grip for VariCam LT is a right-sided handgrip and extension arm for shoulder-mounted operation of the VariCam LT digital cinema camera. It attaches to the VariCam’s optional cinema-style or ENG-style shoulder mounts, but will also attach to any shoulder rig or rod support system that features an ARRI standard rosette.
Includes an ergonomic hand-grip and a telescopic arm that extends from approximately 8.3 to 10.4″. The hand-grip features a REC start/stop button, iris control dial, and two user-assignable buttons for quick access to frequently used camera functions. Panasonic AU-VGRP1G Grip has into the grip an 11″ coiled control cable with a 12-pin Hirose connector integred to interface with the camera.
- Extension arm and grip for VariCam LT.
- ARRI standard rosettes for arm and grip attachment.
- 3 to 10.4″ arm extension range.
- REC start/stop button.
- Iris control dial.
- Two user-assignable buttons (one one top, one on inside of grip).
- Integrated 11″ coiled cable with 12-pin Hirose connector.
- Cable Length: 11″ / 27.9 cm (coiled).
- Connector: 12-pin Hirose.
- Arm Length: Approx. 8.3 to 10.4″ / 21 to 26.5 cm.
- Dimensions: Grip: Approx. 3.6 x 3.3 x 4.5″ / 9.2 x 8.5 x 11.5 cm.
- Arm: Approx. 8.3 x 1.2 x 2.8″ / 21 x 3 x 7 cm (excluding thumbscrew protrusions).
Panasonic AU-VGRP1G Grip Packaging Info
- Package Weight: 2.9 lb.
- Box Dimensions (LxWxH): 13.9 x 8.1 x 8.0″.