The Panasonic AG-DVX200PJ 4K Handheld Camcorder, the first in a new generation of large sensor, multi-format Professional camcorders, is capable of capturing 4K/UHD, HD, and SD, including cinematic DCI 4K 4096×2160. Designed from the ground up as a large-format camera system, the DVX200PJ provides that all important aesthetic of shallow depth of field / selective focus, but with an integrated 13X zoom for easy control over image framing as well as the ability to track your subject even in fast action. It functions “out of the box” with integrated lens, viewfinder, and included battery (just add optional UHS-2/3SDXC cards, sold separately). This large format 4/3” camcorder provides superb image quality in all modes, as well as unique workflow options – including a dual codec workflow borrowed from the renowned VariCam 35 production camera. Whether for cinematic or television production, news, sports, or event acquisition, the DVX200PJ delivers the perfect blend of quality, convenience, and workflow.
Panasonic AG-DVX200PJ 4K Handheld Camcorder Includes:
- AG-DVX200PJ Camera unit.
- Battery (VW-VBD58).
- Shoulder strap.
- Battery charger.
- Microphone holder.
- AC adapter.
- Screw for microphone holder (12 mm).
- Power code x 2.
- Eye cup.
- Lens hood.
- INPUT terminal cap.
- CD-ROM (Operating Instructions).
- Video Formats: The Panasonic AG-DVX200PJ 4K Handheld Camcorder captures high quality video in cinematic DCI4K 4096×2160 at 24p, UHD 4K 3840×2160 (60p / 30p /24p), FHD (including 120fps and 24p), as well as SD. The DVX200 has a place in cinema style and reality TV 24p production, allowing Variable Frame Rate and higher speeds for special effects, and a native 60 frames per second record mode to satisfy the recentdem and of 60p UHD television production. When used in HD, its 120fps highspeed capability is ideal for slow motion capture of sports or dramatic action sequences.
- Video Quality: Image quality in all formats is exceptional. The large format 4/3″ imager features advanced color separation filter technology toprovide natural, yet accurate colors, especially skin tones. Another VariCam technology incorporated in the AG-DVX200 is V-Log, a wide dynamic range, low contrast “gamma” mode that faithfully maintains all 12 stops of the imager’s scene content. The DVX200’s V-Log L tonal curve matches that of the VariCam 35V-Log curve, permitting easy mixing and grading of VariCam and Panasonic AG-DVX200PJ 4K Handheld Camcorder in post, so the DVX200 can be used as a “crash cam” on a VariCam shoot.
- Recording: Recording is made to affordable, high speed SDXC cards (UHS-2/3). Recording formats include MP4 /MOV for UHD / 4K, high bit rate Iframe H.264 (MOV) for FHD, or AVCHD for HD /SD
- Easy to Use: The compact design, yet solid feel of the camera permits easy single-handed shooting or shooting on a tripod as needed. Equipped with a Leica Dicomar 13X optical zoom lens, with three ring manual control over the lens functions (zoom, focus and iris), the camera offers creative control for any shooting style. Nine customizable user buttons facilitat
- Touch Screen LCD & OLED VF: In addition to its high resolution touchscreen LCD viewfinder, the camera is also equipped with a high resolution OLED Electronic Viewfinder, which has an eye sensor and only turns on when your eye is in close proximity to the viewfinder. Its 5 Axis Optical Stabilization ensures smooth natural camera motion, even when shooting handheld at high or low angles, or on a vehicle. A new, very accurate autofocus ensures that even in 4K, and with the associated shallow depth of field, critical focus is maintained.