The Blackmagic Design SmartView HD Monitor features an amazing 17″ LCD screen that lets you monitor SD, HD and 3Gb/s SDI video in full resolution HD. Just as impressive is its ultra slim, 6RU rack mountable design. Only an inch thick, it’s the perfect size for all your SDI monitoring needs. What’s more, SmartView HD can be conveniently adjusted from your computer via Ethernet.
Through the rear inputs, SD, HD, and 3G-SDI signals can be displayed, with 1080p signals shown at a pixel-to-pixel ratio for critical sharpness evaluation. Resolution is auto-detected, so there is no need for regular menu-diving to correct the picture. Adjustments can be conveniently made by including the SmartView HD into your network for full software control.
SmartView HD includes red, green and blue tally indications, perfect for the largest broadcast systems. With SmartView HD monitoring you can afford to put SDI monitoring everywhere you need it. The Blackmagic Design SmartView HD Monitor is perfectly designed for building a video wall for monitoring all sources into live production switchers, and because it’s so incredibly thin, it’s even perfect for portable setups where you need to save space.
- Supports SD/HD/3G-SDI Formats
- 1920 x 1080 Resolution Panel
- 3G-SDI Video Inputs
- Integrated Tally for Live Broadcast
- Fully Digital Adjustments
- Built-In Ethernet for Software Control
- Fits in Multi-Monitor Installations
- User-Updatable Firmware
- 6 RU Compact Design
Blackmagic Design SmartView HD Monitor Specifications
- SDI-Video Input: Automatically switches between SD, HD and 3G-SDI. Reclocked loop through output.
- Multi Rate Support: Auto detection of 2K, HD or standard definition inputs.
- Updates and Configuration: Via USB 2.0 high speed (480 Mb/s)
- Ethernet: 10/100 BaseT with loop through.
- Tally: 9-pin D connector.
- SDI-Compliance: SMPTE 259M, SMPTE 292M, SMPTE 296M, SMPTE 372M, SMPTE 424M Level B and SMPTE 425M.
- SDI-Color Space: REC 601, REC 709
- SDI-Auto Switching: Automatically selects between SD, HD and 3 Gb/s SDI.
- Video Sampling: 4:2:2 and 4:4:4
- SDI-Format Support: 525i59.94 NTSC, 625i50 PAL, 720p50, 720p59.94, 720p60, 1080p23.98, 1080p24, 1080p25, 1080p29.97, 1080p30, 1080p50, 1080p59.94, 1080p60, 1080PsF23.98, 1080PsF24, 1080PsF25, 1080PsF29.97, 1080PsF30, 1080i50, 1080i59.94, 1080i60.
- 2K Format Support: 2K DCI 23.98p, 2K DCI 24p, 2K DCI 25p, 2K DCI 23.98PsF, 2K DCI 24PsF, 2K DCI 25PsF.
- Display Element: TFT Active Matrix LCD.
- Display Resolution: 1920 x 1080 pixels
- Response: < 12 ms
- Contrast Ratio: Typically 650:1
- Color Depth: 262,144 Colors
- Display Orientation: Displays can rotate upside down for optimum viewing angle.