The Blackmagic Design Smartview Duo Monitors are two large independent 8 inch LCD screens in a compact rack mount design, SmartView Duo handles SD, HD and 3Gb/s SDI video standards. SmartView Duo is perfect for post production, broadcast and live event monitoring. For easy setup, all screens can be remotely adjusted via ethernet connection. With SmartView Duo you can install SDI monitoring everywhere you need.
For the SmartView Duo, a sleek design pays practical dividends. The thinness of the dual-display panel (less than 1″) means it’s easier to install, transport, and ship. The lack of mechanical controls on the panel itself takes inadvertent adjustments out of the equation. The auto-image-flip feature means that the displays can be rotated upside down so you can achieve the best viewing angle.
Imagine having all your video sources displayed on large 8 inch LCD screens so you can see camera focus and quality. Now you can build full live broadcast presentation monitoring that’s small enough to be fully portable. Blackmagic Design Smartview Duo Monitors is lightweight and thin, so it’s perfect for outside broadcast vans or even installed into portable monitor racks to reduce shipping costs of flyway kits.
- 3G/HD/SD-SDI Inputs, Both with Loop-Out
- Integrated Tally for Live Broadcast
- Ethernet Input for Adjustments
- Upgradeable Firmware via USB
- 2K, 1080i/p, 720p & 50/60 Hz SD Support
- 10-Bit Color & 4:2:2 / 4:4:4 Sampling
- 800 x 480 Resolution
Blackmagic Design Smartview Duo Monitors Specifications
- SDI-Video Input: Automatically switches between SD, HD and 3G-SDI. Reclocked loop through output.
- Multi Rate Support: Auto detection of 2K, HD or standard definition inputs.
- Updates and Configuration: Via USB 2.0 high speed (480 Mb/s)
- Ethernet: 10/100 BaseT with loop through.
- Tally: 9-pin D connector.
- SDI-Compliance: SMPTE 259M, SMPTE 292M, SMPTE 296M, SMPTE 372M, SMPTE 424M Level B and SMPTE 425M.
- SDI-Color Space: REC 601, REC 709.
- SDI-Auto Switching: Automatically selects between SD, HD and 3 Gb/s SDI.
- Video Sampling: 4:2:2 and 4:4:4
- SDI-Format Support: 525i59.94 NTSC, 625i50 PAL, 720p50, 720p59.94, 720p60
1080p23.98, 1080p24, 1080p25, 1080p29.97, 1080p30, 1080p50, 1080p59.94, 1080p60, 1080PsF23.98, 1080PsF24, 1080PsF25, 1080PsF29.97, 1080PsF30, 1080i50, 1080i59.94, 1080i60.
- 2K Format Support: 2K DCI 23.98p, 2K DCI 24p, 2K DCI 25p, 2K DCI 23.98PsF, 2K DCI 24PsF, 2K DCI 25PsF.
- Display Element: TFT Active Matrix LCD.
- Display Resolution: 800 x 480 pixels
- Response: < 15 ms
- Contrast Ratio: Typically 500:1
- Color Depth: 16.7 Million Colors.
- Display Orientation: Displays can rotate upside down for optimum viewing angle.