The Blackmagic Design SmartView 4K Monitor is a professional 15.6″ TFT LCD monitor with a native resolution of 3840×2160 and two multi-rate 12G-SDI inputs. The inputs automatically switch between SD, HD and 4K formats, including Ultra HD (3840×2160) at 60 fps and DCI 4K (4096×2160) at 24 fps.
The machined metal frame provides built-in control buttons for access to advanced broadcast features, including 3D LUTs, H/V delay, blue channel only and customizable frame markers. The chassis is rack-mountable (6 RU) and also has VESA mounting holes for installation on articulating arms.
When monitoring SD, 720p, or 1080p SDI sources, the built-in Teranex processor uses Blackmagic’s patented and proprietary PixelMotion algorithms to automatically de-interlace and scale video to the native Ultra HD resolution of the LCD. This gives users optimum image quality, even when working with lower resolution images.
In addition to the front panel buttons, the monitor can be controlled remotely via the rear Ethernet connection with loop output using the included software for Mac and Windows. With both AC power as well as 12V DC power inputs, the Blackmagic Design SmartView 4K Monitor is well suited for use in the studio or on set.
- 15.6″ 3840×2160 Active-Matrix TFT LCD
- Supports Up to Ultra HD 2160p60
- Two Multi-Rate 12G-SDI Inputs
- SDI Loop Output
- Dual 3D LUT Support
- H/V Delay, Blue Only, & Frame Markers
- Front Panel & Ethernet Control
- 6RU Machined Metal Frame
- VESA Mounting Holes
- 12VDC & 110/220 VAC Power Inputs
Blackmagic Design SmartView 4K Monitor Specifications
- SDI-Video Input: 2 SDI inputs automatically switch between SD, HD, 3G, 6G and 12G-SDI. Reclocked video output.
- SDI-Video Output: Automatically switches to input selection.
- Optical Video Input: SFP Optical Fiber connector cage.
- Multi Rate Support: Auto detection of 4K, 2K, HD or standard definition inputs.
- Tally: 9-pin D connector
- Updates and Configuration: USB
- Ethernet: Gigabit ethernet with loop through.
- Display Element: 15.6″ TFT Active Matrix LCD.
- Display Resolution: 3840 x 2160 pixels.