The Blackmagic Design DeckLink 4K Extreme 12G is an advanced digital cinema capture card featuring full frame DCI 4K input and output via 12G-SDI. You get dual link multi rate 12G-SDI connections that work with SD, HD and Ultra HD even in Ultra HD 60p, as well as full frame DCI 4K at 4096 x 2160 resolution up to 25p.
Capture 10-bit YUV or full color bandwidth 12-bit RGB. Includes AES/EBU audio, up, down and cross conversion, plus built in 3D stereoscopic output at full bandwidth 4:4:4:4 RGB. No other capture and playback card supports more video formats and video connections.
The card includes two 12G-SDI inputs and two 12G-SDI outputs, reference input and RS422 deck control ports for capture and playback of all SD, HD, Ultra HD and DCI 4K formats. The Blackmagic Design DeckLink 4K Extreme 12G also includes HDMI input and output, AES/EBU balanced XLR and unbalanced RCA inputs/outputs, and analog video I/O via the included breakout cable.
- 8-Lane PCIe Gen2 I/O Card
- Multi-Rate 12G-SDI and HDMI Connections
- Supports UHD 4K and DCI 4K Up to 60 fps
- Single & Dual Link 4:4:4:4/4:2:2 Signals
- 3D Stereoscopic SDI Output at 4:4:4:4
- Up/Down/Cross Conversion
- Optional Optical Fiber I/O Modules
- Breakout Cable for Analog / RS-422
- Genlock & Deck Control
- Compatible with Mac, Windows, and Linux
Blackmagic Design DeckLink 4K Extreme 12G Specifications
- SDI Video Inputs/Outputs: 2 x 12Gb/s SD/HD/2K/4K. Supports single/dual link 4:2:2/4:4:4. 2D/3D switchable.
- Analog Video Inputs/Outputs: 1 x Component YUV on 3 BNCs switchable to S-Video and Composite. Component supports HD and SD.
- Analog Audio Inputs/Outputs: 2 Channels of professional balanced analog audio via XLR connectors.
- Optical Fiber Inputs/Outputs (Optional): 2 x 12Gb/s Optical Fiber.
- AES/EBU Audio Inputs: 2 Channels unbalanced with sample rate converter.
- AES/EBU Audio Outputs: 2 Channels unbalanced.
- SDI Audio Inputs/Outputs: 16 Channels embedded in SD/HD/2K/4K.
- HDMI Video Inputs/ Outputs: HDMI type A connector with support for 2160p60.
- HDMI Audio Inputs/Outputs: 8 Channels embedded in SD/HD/4K.
- Sync Input: Tri-Sync or Black Burst.
- Device Control: Sony compatible RS422 deck control port. Serial ports TxRx direction reversible under software control.
- Computer Interface: PCI Express 8 lane generation 2, compatible with 8 and 16 lane PCI Express slots with HDMI or SDI mezzanine card.