Blackmagic Design Fusion Studio Software The Blackmagic Design DaVinci Resolve Advanced Panel is designed with three ergonomically connected control surfaces and a pull out keyboard, the Advanced panel gives you complete command of every color grading session. Each correction control has a separate soft key, knob, high resolution weighted trackball or ring so you can experiment quicker to create a wider range of looks.
This large panel consists of left, center, and right consoles that give you quick, one touch access to virtually every parameter and control in the software. The DaVinci Resolve Advanced Panel lets colorists instinctively reach out and touch every part of the image, adjusting multiple parameters simultaneously with complete responsiveness for a smooth grading experience.
Is the world’s most advanced color correction and video editing. Uses node based image processing where each node is a separate color correction. You can change the connections between the nodes. The Blackmagic Design DaVinci Resolve Advanced Panel Gpu’s performance processing every task in real time grading of 4:4:4 SD, HD and 2K without disk caching; Add dozens of primaries, secondaries, power windows, multi point tracking, blurs and more, then just hit play.
The advanced panel requires ad hoc operation system and it supports a CUDA NVIDIA video card. To inputs and outputs video can use the DeckLink HD Extreme con support per HD-SDI 4:4:4, 10 bit on 3Gb/s single link, using 2K-SDI using 3Gb/s 4:4:4, 10 bit @ 2048×1556 @ 23.98, 24, 25fps.
- Resolve Software / Control Surface
- Node-Based Real-time Image Processing
- 32-bit Floating Point/YRGB Processing
- Control Surface – Slide-out Keyboard
- Reference Keys / Fader T-bar
- Lift/Gamma/Gain Trackballs
- 5 High-resolution LCD Displays
- Soft Knobs / Illuminated Keys
- Jog/Shuttle Knob & Transport Controls
- Works with Mac
Blackmagic Design DaVinci Resolve Advanced Panel Specifications
- Connection: Ethernet.
- Applications Supported: Da Vinci Resolve.
- Host OS: Mac OS X or Linux Os.
- Display Type: High Resolution LCD Displays.
- Controls: Soft Labels, transport controls, jog shuttle, tracker balls: lift gamma and gain, built-in keyboard, numeric pad.
- Additional Requirements: Spare USB port for Dongle. Blackmagic Design Decklink HD Extreme 3 or 3D (Mac OSX version does not support stereoscopic left/right grading). Final Cut Pro is required to manage any compressed codecs.
- LCD: Blue.
- Buttons: Red Illuminated.
- Center Panel Dimensions: 22.60 x 7.69 x 18.14in / 574.1 x 195.5 x 460.7mm.
- Left Panel Dimensions: 13.13 x 7.69 x 16.60in / 333.5 x 195.5 x 421.8mm.
- Right Panel Dimensions: 13.13 x 7.69 x 16.60in / 333.5 x 195.5 x 421.8mm.