The Blackmagic Design ATEM Television Studio HD Switcher is designed for both broadcasters and AV professionals. It includes 4 SDI and 4 HDMI inputs with re-sync on all inputs so you can use it with broadcast or consumer cameras. ATEM Television Studio HD is packed with high end features and is perfect for live production, episodic television programming, web shows, AV or even live coverage of gaming competitions.
The front panel keeps essential controls at arm’s reach, while more advanced controls and settings, such as upstream and downstream keyers, graphics, media, and precise mixing for the 10 channels of available audio can be accessed through the USB interface or with an ATEM control surface. Move to the rear to reveal the BNC and HDMI connections for input and output.
Multiview can be transmitted over SDI or HDMI to align with your equipment setup, and an AUX output lets you send video to an external display, which is great for live events with a projection setup. Four of the SDI outputs have embedded talkback audio for studio setups.
Choose from a wide range of transitions including cut, mix, dip, and wipe patterns. The Blackmagic Design ATEM Television Studio HD Switcher makes every transition instantly available and gives you full control over type, pattern, length, and more. Simply plug in cameras, game consoles or computers and start switching live.
- 8-Channel SDI/HDMI Switcher
- NTSC/PAL, HD, Computer Signal Compatible
- 10-Channel Digital Audio Mixer
- Built-In Front Panel Controls
- Multiview Output through HDMI and SDI
- Upstream and Downstream Keyers
- DVE for Transitions and Keyers
- Photoshop Plugin for Graphics
- Media Players
Blackmagic Design ATEM Television Studio HD Switcher Specifications
- Total-Video Inputs: 8
- Total-Outputs: 8
- Total Aux Outputs: 1
- SDI-Rates: 270Mb, 1.5G, 3G.
- Total Audio Inputs: 2 x XLR.
- SDI-Video Inputs: 4 x 10-bit SD/HD switchable. 2 channel embedded audio.
- HDMI Video Inputs: 4 x HDMI type A, 10-bit SD/HD switchable. 2 channel embedded audio.
- Reference Inputs: Tri-Sync or Black Burst.
- Video Input Re-Sync: On all 8 inputs.
- SDI-Program Outputs: 5 x 10-bit SD/HD switchable.
- SDI-Audio Outputs: 2 Ch embedded into SDI output.
- Upstream Keyers: 1
- Downstream Keyers: 2
- Chroma Keyers: 1
- Linear/Luma Keyers: 3
- Talkback Support: Built in, uses aviation headset.
- Mix Minus Support: Yes, on 4 camera PGM outputs.
- Transition Keyer (Stinger/DVE): DVE only.
- Total Number of Layers: 5
- Pattern Generators: 2
- Color Generators: 2
- DVE with 3D Borders & Drop Shadow: 1
- Interface: Minimum monitor resolution of 1366 x 768.
- Number of Windows: 1 x 10
- Routable Windows: 8 routable and 2 fixed for Program and Preview.
- Tally: Red for program and green for preview indication.
- Tally Output: Added via ethernet connection to Blackmagic Design GPI and Tally Interface product. (Not included.)