Anywave 1 Series encoding platform is a versatile, compact, high quality and reliable encoding platform with a variety of configurations for standards based encoding. Offers a comprehensive range of encoding options, including HD and SD, MPEG-2 and H.264 video, AC3, AAC-HE v2 audio, all over a wide variety of profiles.
The product is available in a variety of configurations for SD and HD applications with SD/HD-SDI and analog/component input options available. The output over IP can have a variety of formats and an optional ASI output is also available.
A convenient web interface with a rich and easy to navigate UI makes the platform simple to set up and manage. Anywave 1 Series solution uses high-quality internally developed VELOCE MPEG2 and H.264 codecs, the result is stunning picture quality with full control of your workflow.
With over 150 years in combined development experience, Anywave is proving to be a world leader in the design and manufacture of broadcast transmission equipment. Anywave Communication Technologies Co. Ltd was established in 2007.
Today, Anywave core technical team has an abundance of experience in the development of digital TV technologies and has made significant contributions to most broadcast digital TV standards.
Anywave 1 Series Features:
- Static PSIP
- Dynamic PSIP
- NTP clock synchronization
- SNMP for monitoring and control
- External clock sync (HD-SDI input)
- EAS switching compliant with ATSC
- Automatic redundancy management
- CBR, VBR and capped VBR rate output rates supported
- True multi-pass structure for maximum compression efficiency
- Flexible, in-depth, Web based management user control interface
- Different Form Factors provides flexibility for various configuration
- Customizable software platform for easy integration of any optional functions
- Premium Statistical Multiplexing for maximum video compression performance
- RTP/UDP/IP and MPEG2-TS transport outputs supported (Optional ASI output available)
- Innovative and high quality algorithms for H.264 and MPEG2 video compression that are optimized to run efficiently on multi-core CPUs.
Simple, Main, and 442P Profile up to High level.
Baseline, Main, and High Profile up to Level 4.2 HD.AC-3 pass through
32, 44.1, 48 KHz Video Codec: H.264 (MPEG-4 AVC).
480I(720×480)@29.97 Hz, 30 Hz
Flexible – Mobile to HD 1080p60
720P (1280×720)@50 Hz, 59.94 Hz, 60 Hz
1080I(1920×1080)@25 Hz, 29.97 Hz, 30 Hz
1080P(1920×1080)@25 Hz, 29.97 Hz, 30 Hz
(1080p60 is feature upgrade option)
- Audio/Video/Transport Processing
Noise Filtering (option)
Audio Level Control (option)
Single in – multi-out (option) (e.g. PIP)
- Other Encoding Features
Fixed and Dynamic GOP Structure
Single and multi-pass modes
- Rate Control
VBR with stat mux support
- Input Interfaces
Analog CVBS inputs
SD/HD-SDI inputs (option)
- Output Interfaces
ASI (option) with SPTS or MPTS (option) Simultaneous ASI/IP output (enhancement option)
- Output Bit stream Formats
COP v3 FEC encoding (option)
- Configuration and Management
Embedded web interface
SNMP MIB (customizable option)
Remote service and upgrade
- 1 RU platform
ENC-MPx-2SD-i-IP – 2 Channel SD Encoder with IP output, 1RU chassis
ENC-MPx-2SD-i-AS – 2 Channel SD Encoder with ASI output, 1RU chassis
ENC-MPx-4SD-i-IP – 4 Channel SD Encoder with IP output, 1RU chassis
ENC-MPx-2HD-i-IP – 2 Channel HD Encoder with IP output, 1RU chassis
- 2 RU platform
ENC-MPx-4SD-i-AS – 4 Channel SD Encoder with ASI output, 2RU chassis
ENC-MPx-4SD-i-IP – 6 Channel SD Encoder with IP output, 2RU chassis
ENC-MPx-4SD-i-AS – 6 Channel SD Encoder with ASI output, 2RU chassis
ENC-MPx-8SD-i-IP – 8 Channel SD Encoder with IP output, 2RU chassis
ENC-MPx-8SD-i-AS – 8 Channel SD Encoder with ASI output, 2RU chassis
ENC-MPx-1HD3SD-i-IP – 1 HD + 3 SD Encoder with IP output, 2RU chassis
ENC-MPx-1HD3SD-i-AS – 1 HD + 3 SD Encoder with ASI output, 2RU chassis
ASK FOR SPECIAL PRICE.